• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Scotty

Pinup, Saturday November 5, 2016 (Rental Guard)

https://www.patreon.com/posts/single-rental-7170462

It's not over the top, unless you count the fact that this is set in the video store and not the beach or pool. It's not really subdued either by having a goofy reaction, unless you count the reuse of the convention pinup in the background.

Susan herself looks sexy and confident, whether or not it's actually Susan daydreaming about this as Dan commented is irrelevant.  I like it.

21 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Susan herself looks sexy and confident, whether or not it's actually Susan daydreaming about this as Dan commented is irrelevant.  I like it.

That's the most confident we have seen Susan for a while.  Might be more so than this, the current benchmark of confident Susan.

4 minutes ago, Scotty said:
9 minutes ago, mlooney said:

That's the most confident we have seen Susan for a while.  Might be more so than this, the current benchmark of confident Susan.

What would you call this then?

Susan looks more bored than confident.  Granted, her being willing to be nude in public is rather a statement of confidence in and of itself.

What is with the pictorial callback here?

1 hour ago, mlooney said:

Susan looks more bored than confident.  Granted, her being willing to be nude in public is rather a statement of confidence in and of itself.

And is the biggest challenge since "Get Sarah to Wear a Bikini (Fund)".

I'm lucky Patreon takes so long to look at the picture (I need to save it then open, it doesn't show directly in browser). It took me few seconds after reading the text to realize the "rental guard" is pun on "beach guard", but I still realized it before the image shown.

11 hours ago, Scotty said:

I'm not sure how can Dan be so sure it's just one character daydreaming about that.

Let's see: Elliot. Tensaided. Catalina. Susan. Nanase. ...

If I would be forced to choose one, then Catalina would be most likely, but IMHC* all of them.

*In My HeadCanon

4 hours ago, AFNB said:

Is it possible for your heart to simultaneously speed up and skip a beat?

Yes.  Tachycardia combined with some degree A-V block would do it.

Or shirtless Darien Fawkes, YMMV....

I'm thinking this could be a flash-forward to the last desperate days before Tenaided's video store finally folds. Susan's had some time to get more confident about herself and, probably, some coaching from Diane.

9 hours ago, Tom Sewell said:

I'm thinking this could be a flash-forward to the last desperate days before Tenaided's video store finally folds. Susan's had some time to get more confident about herself and, probably, some coaching from Diane.

It's not desperate. Having rental guard was requirement from movie producing studios. They just weren't specific enough about the job description.

(Agree with the flash-forward to time Susan got more confidence part.)