• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
mlooney

Pinup Saturday Nov 5, 2016 Double

I don't know if either of these two links will work.  Image -- Message.  Assuming the text in the message is any thing like canon, the OT3 might as well be canon now.  Plus Ms Sarah "I have a no cleavage clause in my contract" Brown now forgets to put on clothes before going to Tedd's lab, much less leaving?

This Is Canon.

Sorry, that's just the way it has to be.

30 minutes ago, mlooney said:

I don't know if either of these two links will work.  Image -- Message

The image link worked, the Message link went to some other page with a video about the unveiling of women in Iran, soo unless that was your intention, I don't think it worked.

I just use the actual page link https://www.patreon.com/posts/double-casual-7174133

As for the canonness  of this, Tedd may believe that it was the wardrobe malfunctions and experiments that caused a personality shift, but we all know it was Grace's fault. ;)

2 hours ago, mlooney said:

I don't know if either of these two links will work.  Image -- Message.  Assuming the text in the message is any thing like canon, the OT3 might as well be canon now.  Plus Ms Sarah "I have a no cleavage clause in my contract" Brown now forgets to put on clothes before going to Tedd's lab, much less leaving?

This Is Canon.

Sorry, that's just the way it has to be.

I could accept (in fact, I'm totally accepting) that she forgets she's not wearing anything in Tedd's basement, but outside? That would need to be very hot summer. And based on when MV5 happened, it wasn't last summer.

Maybe next summer?

1 hour ago, Scotty said:

As for the canonness  of this, Tedd may believe that it was the wardrobe malfunctions and experiments that caused a personality shift, but we all know it was Grace's fault. ;)

Makes sense.

the OT3 might as well be canon now

Actually, no. Her walking around nude doesn't confirm there is any relationship present. Doesn't disprove it either, of course ;)

1 minute ago, hkmaly said:

Actually, no. Her walking around nude doesn't confirm there is any relationship present. Doesn't disprove it either, of course ;)

For all we know, Sarah could have gone to visit Elliot like that.

3 hours ago, Scotty said:

The image link worked, the Message link went to some other page with a video about the unveiling of women in Iran, soo unless that was your intention, I don't think it worked.

Cut off a 3.  Been fixed now.

1 hour ago, Scotty said:
1 hour ago, hkmaly said:
3 hours ago, mlooney said:

I suspect Elliot and/or Ellen would have said something, at least once to either Tedd, Grace or Nanase about it.

44 minutes ago, mlooney said:
2 hours ago, Scotty said:

I suspect Elliot and/or Ellen would have said something, at least once to either Tedd, Grace or Nanase about it.

Not sure about Elliot, it would take him some time to close mouth, but Ellen, yes, definitely.

1 minute ago, hkmaly said:
47 minutes ago, mlooney said:
2 hours ago, Scotty said:

Not sure about Elliot, it would take him some time to close mouth, but Ellen, yes, definitely.

Elliot would be like "We had to break up before I could see you naked?"

And then Ellen would say "Don't you dare break up with Ashley for that reason!"

Tedd's lab, where Tedd blushes more for science. Then again, Sarah's hips look wider than usual or my perspective has failed me.

7 hours ago, Scotty said:

The only issue with that, is Tedd's got another ear peeking from behind his neck. ;) Otherwise pretty good.

And the hair has some aliasing problems, as does her elbow and... I better stop there...

Not that I studied it in any detail or anything... :danshiftyeyes: