• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!

UnderConstruction.png

TheHeroesOfCRASH.com

The site's being updated again! Strips and fillers I previously posted to social media are now retroactively on the website!

After nearly two months of no computer and another two of having a computer, but no changes to the website... after hemming and hawing and lots of drawing... I finally got the programs I need to update my website!

I needed a replacement for Dreamweaver and wound up getting ExpressionWeb 4. It took some getting used to, but it was pretty intuitive. Tonight, I downloaded Filezilla and had to figure out my old settings and passwords and junk to get it to connect to my site (Which I'm glad I figured out without needing to bother my techno-savvy friend Chris!). I found myself going back and making some tweaks to several links and file names to get all the new pages to work properly. So yeah... it was a lot of work.

At the moment, I have put every filler and story strip from July 22nd up through this filler onto the website, and updated the Plotline Archive page accordingly. I plan on making updates to the Fan Art page next.

BB and TM look great in their construction gear. Cannon figured it would be redundant to wear a helmet when he's already got one, but seems he forgot that construction gear also makes you more visible to other workers! I definitely like this filler; I may use it again the next time my site needs some sprucing up...!