• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Howitzer

Pinup: Saturday, November 5, 2016 (Tall Ashley Sequence)

53 minutes ago, Howitzer said:

Well, she looks pleased with the result.

Seems Sarah is not only one who wanted to be ... taller.

(I hope Sarah was affected too. Wait ... if she wouldn't, she would totally get watches for this form and claim she was.)

Also, I'm not sure which social media would require first image. Linkedin? I think third picture is respectable enough for most social media. Not speaking about the non-respectable pictures people post on social media too, sometime "worse" than the fifth.

(Worse from the respectability point of view. I consider it great image.)

Or at the very least, she should get a spell catalyst (with battery, since the watches aren't going to work once the clog is resolved), with such a form in it.

Just now, hkmaly said:

Also, I'm not sure which social media would require first image. Linkedin? I think third picture is respectable enough for most social media. Not speaking about the non-respectable pictures people post on social media too, sometime "worse" than the fifth.

The first image, the outfit looks like something Nanase used to have to wear because of her mom, second image outfit looks like something Ashley should have worn in the chance that she was going to leave her coat in the car in the middle of winter. Images 3 and even 4 outfits would probably be a common style in the summer and wouldn't be too out of the ordinary. 5's outfit certainly would cause a few fender benders on the street.

It seems to me that Dan made another strange callback to Monsters vs. Aliens in the caption. Sorta. :demonicduck:

I shall not even question the mechanics of that asteroid.

Clearly Dan is mistaken about this asteroid's effects.  FV5 is a consistent height as part of its definition, and it doesn't affect clothing.

No, the asteroid is made of Tea, and has left particles of Tea in its wake which the Earth is now passing through.

The height part is because this is Green Tea, whereas the Tea from the Tea Shoppe is Black Tea.

Can't wait to see what effect a good White Tea would have!

2 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

The height part is because this is Green Tea, whereas the Tea from the Tea Shoppe is Black Tea.

Of course if it's green tea is it gun powder style or loose leaf?

And what of smoked teas?

8 hours ago, mlooney said:
10 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:

Of course if it's green tea is it gun powder style or loose leaf?

And what of smoked teas?

... you think it was tea leaves which caused that effect? Obviously, it's some exotic mineral which the Tea just concentrated while the asteroid is spreading it.