• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Pharaoh RutinTutin

NP Monday October 14, 2019

So the most obvious option won.

3 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

I never thought of Elliot as being particularly "Metal"

But blacksmith is one of few occupations where you can have buff people not involved in deliberate bodybuilding or fighting.

26 minutes ago, Scotty said:

I wonder if Dan will do something like he did with Grace in "Rad Squirrel", well, maybe not go as far as showing Susan in bed, but having Susan chose to sleep with "Dunkel" the next panel is black, and then the last panel is when she wake up and is like "That's it!?!?".

Well, he did mentioned option to have kids in previous page comments ... although that might mean that he will skip the "Susan in bed" and go directly to kids.

Regarding comment: the issue with personal space is that real people can differentiate between you being close deliberately or just randomly ... and when you are close because you need to get somewhere and they are in way. Programming all of that would be quite a lot of work and not worth it.

1 minute ago, hkmaly said:

So the most obvious option won.

But blacksmith is one of few occupations where you can have buff people not involved in deliberate bodybuilding or fighting.

Well, he did mentioned option to have kids in previous page comments ... although that might mean that he will skip the "Susan in bed" and go directly to kids.

Possibly, with "Arthur" once again telepathically trying to get Susan to continue the main quest.