• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Pharaoh RutinTutin

NP Wednesday October 16, 2019

Sooo, is Susan even listening what he's saying? ... nevermind, he's NPC, she can just ask him again and he will repeat it ...

BTW, about the bandits ... the clever bandits don't MURDER the farmers. They just steal from them and keep them in fear ... just like government.

Do I still get a cookie if my guess that the urging to continue the main quest happens in the commentary rather than on panel? ;)

1 hour ago, hkmaly said:

Sooo, is Susan even listening what he's saying? ... nevermind, he's NPC, she can just ask him again and he will repeat it ...

She only wants him for his hammer anyway.

1 hour ago, Scotty said:

Do I still get a cookie if my guess that the urging to continue the main quest happens in the commentary rather than on panel? ;)

Your browser definitely gets some cookie.

Game!Susan is acting kinda creepy here... this tenant has never actually met her - although he recognizes her as his landlord - and practically the first thing she does upon meeting him is start feeling him up.

2 hours ago, Don Edwards said:

Game!Susan is acting kinda creepy here... this tenant has never actually met her - although he recognizes her as his landlord - and practically the first thing she does upon meeting him is start feeling him up.

That's true. However, putting aside the fact he's NPC, she's supposed to be super attractive due to her purity ... so he may not mind much.