• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Pharaoh RutinTutin

NP Friday October 25, 2019

7 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

This reaction from Rich and Larry is not unexpected, IF they happen to be Ferengi...

I don't follow. I mean, I suppose the fact that Ferengi see naked women so often could lead to them becoming desensitized to it, but the fact that it's considered normal would also make it unlikely they'd comment on it either. (Also, this comic implies Rich and Larry would have found her sexy if she was wearing more clothes. It's been a long time since I watched DS9 -- do you remember Ferengi ever saying they found clothed women sexy? I thought that it mainly just offended the sensibilities of more conservative Ferengi.)

3 hours ago, ChronosCat said:

do you remember Ferengi ever saying they found clothed women sexy?

It was mostly in the (crude) early appearances of the Ferengi in TNG.  To them, the Federation habit of putting clothes on females was almost a demand for the Ferengi to remove said clothes.

1 hour ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

It was mostly in the (crude) early appearances of the Ferengi in TNG.  To them, the Federation habit of putting clothes on females was almost a demand for the Ferengi to remove said clothes.

Gene Roddenberry had... oddities... that sometimes showed all too plainly in what he put forward for production. The Ferengi sort of served as an outlet for a lot of them. :doom:

I wouldn't call this "naked", however it's true that in lot of games this is like minimum amount of clothes you can have ...

And there ARE clothes which can make women look more attractive than when naked ... but not this much, especially if it's young attractive woman like Susan. So the true problem is how big the attractive bonus for clothes is.

Also, like ... the game sort of mixes up attractiveness with other attributes the clothes may help with, like credibility, respectability and so ... because while naked women can be very attractive, you wouldn't be so likely to say, buy a real estate from her ... or vote her into office.