• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
hkmaly

NP Wednesday, Oct 30, 2019

http://egscomics.com/egsnp/parable-027

Yeah he totally wanted to sell her weight loss potion next.

Now, reduced density with increased volume and same MASS would make you lighter because of buoyancy. However, some body parts having bigger volume would definitely reduce your mobility unless anti-collision algorithm cheats.

Regarding the height ... well, the perception of how fast you are depends roughly on how many multiples of body-related sizes you move by. Like, if walking, the actual distance depends on number of steps and length of legs. With longer legs, you travel bigger distance in same number of steps, but due to it being same number of steps it FEELS as same speed.

That's why bigger animals seems to move slower despite not being actually that slow. And in extreme case ... I saw a video of big asteroid falling on earth. It looked as moving very slow ... despite falling with speed about 30km/s. It's just that during that second, it moved just like one tenth of it's radius, so ...