• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Pharaoh RutinTutin

Story Friday November 01, 2019

The last three panels. have a "Tedd's jumping to conclusions and Grace isn't helping much" vibe, but I don't think anything bad will come of this, as I said previously I think Diane probably already knows, or at least suspects that Tedd is transformed, even if Susan didn't say anything, it's possible she figured it out based on what she knows about almost everyone else at the party (Sarah would be the only other person she hasn't met yet). It's possible that Diane is being polite by not making a big deal out of it, and so we'd have Tedd making a big deal out of Diane not making a big deal.

4 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

And Wednesday's comic was party-081, what happened to 082?

It got lost in a time warp.

(But seriously, this is far from the first time Dan has mis-numbered a comic.)

Did it ever occurred to Grace that she could've just pretended she called Tedd boyfriend because she was afraid to admit she's lesbian? I mean, would be little weird with Nanase as friend, but still less likely to fail than this.

3 hours ago, Scotty said:

The last three panels. have a "Tedd's jumping to conclusions and Grace isn't helping much" vibe, but I don't think anything bad will come of this, as I said previously I think Diane probably already knows, or at least suspects that Tedd is transformed, even if Susan didn't say anything, it's possible she figured it out based on what she knows about almost everyone else at the party (Sarah would be the only other person she hasn't met yet). It's possible that Diane is being polite by not making a big deal out of it, and so we'd have Tedd making a big deal out of Diane not making a big deal.

Yeah, I totally expects Diane knows.

1 hour ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Click the button on the left, or the one on the right?

It's just a jump to the left!
Then a step to the riiiiiiiight!
Put your hands on your hips!
And bend your knees in tiiiiiiight!
but it's the pelvic thrust
that really drives you in-sa-a-aaaaane
LET'S DO THE TIME WARP AGAIN!

9 hours ago, The Old Hack said:

It's just a jump to the left!
Then a step to the riiiiiiiight!
Put your hands on your hips!
And bend your knees in tiiiiiiight!