• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Tom Sewell

Wednesday, November 6, 019

I still think it's going to take Tedd and/or Sarah mentioning Pandora first to get Susan and Diane talking. Tedd's connection as Adrian's God son would be a stepping point for sure, and if anything Sarah is probably likely to jump to the conclusion that Susan and Diane are related to Adrian due to her last conversation with Pandora, of course Sarah won't guess exactly how closely related to Adrian they are, especially Diane, but she could still have enough to be like "Wait. you're related to Mr. Raven, aren't you?"

Once upon a party cheery, Whilst discussing Magic Theory
Over many a plate of pizza and d'oeuvre hors
In the basement close to cave in, came the spawn of Adrian Raven
Entering Tedd's tiny haven through the basement door
When will these ladies allow us their relation to explore?
Quoth the Ravens, "Nevermore"

Edited by Pharaoh RutinTutin
Oops

There are two people at the party who've seen Adrian Raven in his real form. Sarah didn't see Adrian with Susan or Diane. But Grace saw that her disguise looked like Susan.

So, if the "spawn of Adrian Raven" aren't ready to talk about their relations, will they talk about what happened at the mall? The Legend of Diane established that a lot of students at Moperville South thought DIane killed the snake vampire, so it seems likely that Grace, Ellen, Justin, or Nanase should have picked up on that rumor.

8 hours ago, Tom Sewell said:

So, if the "spawn of Adrian Raven" aren't ready to talk about their relations, will they talk about what happened at the mall? The Legend of Diane established that a lot of students at Moperville South thought DIane killed the snake vampire, so it seems likely that Grace, Ellen, Justin, or Nanase should have picked up on that rumor.

The rest of them have pretty much figured that Susan was the one involved in killing vampires, Elliot did point out that Susan's story of how she acquired magic also involved a vampire, so I think they've already resigned themselves to not even asking about the mall either.

18 hours ago, Tom Sewell said:

There are two people at the party who've seen Adrian Raven in his real form. Sarah didn't see Adrian with Susan or Diane. But Grace saw that her disguise looked like Susan.

Didn't Nanase saw Adrian in his real form in Sisters II? She was hiding behind corner but I suspect she did looked ... on the other hand, not good opportunity to remember it clearly enough to compare to other people ...

23 hours ago, Scotty said:

I still think it's going to take Tedd and/or Sarah mentioning Pandora first to get Susan and Diane talking. Tedd's connection as Adrian's God son would be a stepping point for sure, and if anything Sarah is probably likely to jump to the conclusion that Susan and Diane are related to Adrian due to her last conversation with Pandora, of course Sarah won't guess exactly how closely related to Adrian they are, especially Diane, but she could still have enough to be like "Wait. you're related to Mr. Raven, aren't you?"

Yes ... it's very unlikely that Susan actually manages to not tell anything during whole party, no matter how much everyone pretends they wouldn't mind.