• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
heroesofcrash

Comic 11/9/19 - Rhyme and Respect

ComicNumber754.png

http://TheHeroesOfCRASH.com

"Stop this rhyming now, I mean it!"

(If you finished that Princess Bride quote in your head, you deserve a peanut.)

Enticia – or, at this point in history, Rose – seems to be a natural at modeling. She must take after her mom. Also, if rhyming turns into a “thing” Mags does, Belt Boy may have some competition for corniest C.R.A.S.H. character!

Rose’s dress miiiiiiiiiiiight have been subconsciously influenced by Pauline from the Mario games, as I’ve been playing Mario Kart Tour quite a bit as of late. I discovered a fun trick to quickly draw her shadow on the wall; since I color the background and characters on different layers, I colored the background and got a Rose-shaped “hole” in the color. I filled it in black on a separate layer, then dragged it to the left. Voila; a perfect shadow!

What's better than waking up on Saturday morning to see a new comic featuring your favorite Heroes of C.R.A.S.H. characters? How about waking up on Saturday morning to see TWO new comics featuring your favorite Heroes of C.R.A.S.H. characters? It seems that Nite Stick, a fellow hero from The Collective of Heroes, is on a dimension-hopping adventure, and today he's visiting the world of C.R.A.S.H.! Check out my guest comic in this crazy crossover event; visit my Links page or click on the Collective of Heroes banner for a link to the Nite Stick website!

Oh, that reminds me; I've added both Nite Stick and The Adventures of Ms. Rocket to my Links as of today! If you like my comic, give them a read, as they both take inspiration from classic superhero comics and other media. And if you like them, perhaps you'll give the other Collective of Heroes comics a try...!