• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Stature

Story Monday November 7, 2016

http://www.egscomics.com/?id=2272

Tedd, don't give up: you have no reason to trust the emissary of magic either!

Also, Sarah is right: it's overkill. As soon as she get over the blushing she will be spamming the spell as fast as possible anyway.

And seems that Grace's memory got better. It's just that what Sarah said reminded her the dream, or did she saw Pandora arguing with Emissary and it was hard to forget?

http://www.egscomics.com/?id=2272

Yay for Grace remembering her dreams.

Also I wasn't sure how much Sarah told them about "Box's" promise, this confirms she's told them everything.

Hmm, I wonder if Grace's "Tedd..." thought here was because she was she was remembering the magic change stuff and felt Tedd was jumping the gun in saying "Box" was lying.

Yay for Grace remembering her dreams.

Also I wasn't sure how much Sarah told them about "Box's" promise, this confirms she's told them everything.

Hmm, I wonder if Grace's "Tedd..." thought here was because she was she was remembering the magic change stuff and felt Tedd was jumping the gun in saying "Box" was lying.

Dang, the 3 of us posting simultaneously, I think that's a record. Moved my comment here and awaiting thread deletion.

This is going to be an awkward conversation for Grace to get into.  IIRC, she already talked about the Immortal who was giving people Marks, so it seems that she is just now remembering what the Emissary said about Magic "changing".

4 hours ago, Scotty said:

Dang, the 3 of us posting simultaneously, I think that's a record.

Not bad for us. Not good, either.

4 hours ago, mlooney said:

Yeah, going to be weird for the next few strips.

For the OT3, fo sho. But for Grace, she joins the fray as the third opinion.

Heh, Tedd's getting a little bit Spacebattles forums there. 'Overkill gets the job done'.

Very close to the SB axiom of 'one can never have enough dakka.'

Still, good. All the secrets are unveiled, we're exploring options without too much exposition or rehashing points, and the facial expressions on the characters is really good.

22 hours ago, Scotty said:

Dang, the 3 of us posting simultaneously, I think that's a record. Moved my comment here and awaiting thread deletion.

1) Don't bother copying the comment. The threads will be merged, not deleted.

2) Don't give up. Especially if you have tags and the other thread doesn't. Maybe you will be lucky and your thread will be chosen. (Although, usually it's the thread without tags which is chosen. Maybe because it's first, as the creator wasn't losing time with setting tags?)

3 hours ago, Vorlonagent said:

Nobody has posted Maxim 37 yet?

"There is no overkill.  Only 'Open fire' and 'Time to reload'."

Yeah, we need more Space Mercenary training, basic stuff like this shouldn't take so long to remember.