• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Pharaoh RutinTutin

NP Monday November 18, 2019

7 hours ago, ijuin said:

Susan likes to watch, right? Thus, she has interest in a Susan-lookalike making out with an Elliot-lookalike.

Sounds most likely explanation to me as well. Apparently, the cleaning effect of high purity is not enough for her to prefer first-person interaction.

Just now, hkmaly said:

Sounds most likely explanation to me as well. Apparently, the cleaning effect of high purity is not enough for her to prefer first-person interaction.

She did grope Elliot a fair bit, who knows how far it went off panel. However participating and watching are separate things for Susan and in a setting where she's free to do whatever she likes and so far there hasn't been anything that's really set off her anxieties (well, once she was made aware of how purity works), she can indulge in many of her fantasies.

It's like what would you think Susan would do if she were able to use Sarah's Simulation spell? Having her own personal holodeck in her head would allow her to let her imagination run wild and I'm willing to bet that she'd be more willing to try things in the simulation that she'd usually have strong issue with simply because she can set up an environment free of what might set off her anxiety.

47 minutes ago, Scotty said:
1 hour ago, hkmaly said:

She did grope Elliot a fair bit, who knows how far it went off panel. However participating and watching are separate things for Susan and in a setting where she's free to do whatever she likes and so far there hasn't been anything that's really set off her anxieties (well, once she was made aware of how purity works), she can indulge in many of her fantasies.

Yeah ... I didn't say I was surprised.

47 minutes ago, Scotty said:

It's like what would you think Susan would do if she were able to use Sarah's Simulation spell? Having her own personal holodeck in her head would allow her to let her imagination run wild and I'm willing to bet that she'd be more willing to try things in the simulation that she'd usually have strong issue with simply because she can set up an environment free of what might set off her anxiety.

Yeah ... pity Sarah's spell is the kind which is very hard if not impossible to put on wands.

Meanwhile Sarah who doesn't have so strong issues with anything probably got VERY far there ...

Just now, hkmaly said:

Yeah ... pity Sarah's spell is the kind which is very hard if not impossible to put on wands.

It's is difficult, but Dan's stated it could be done if Tedd watched Sarah use the spell frequently enough, but considering the energy clog is still a thing, any wand should work, though once the clog is removed and the ambient energy drops, then the wand would be useless.

Only other possibility would be if it's possible to load the spell onto Tedd's gauntlet, it's been implied that it can store lots of power, if it's deemed a complex enough (my theory is that it uses parts intended for building TFG's) then it might allow others to cast Sarah's spell.

9 minutes ago, Scotty said:
2 hours ago, hkmaly said:

It's is difficult, but Dan's stated it could be done if Tedd watched Sarah use the spell frequently enough, but considering the energy clog is still a thing, any wand should work, though once the clog is removed and the ambient energy drops, then the wand would be useless.

Ok, so not impossible ... Susan, start training puppy eyes, you will need to do lot of convincing :)

9 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Only other possibility would be if it's possible to load the spell onto Tedd's gauntlet, it's been implied that it can store lots of power, if it's deemed a complex enough (my theory is that it uses parts intended for building TFG's) then it might allow others to cast Sarah's spell.

I'm pretty sure that Tedd's gauntlet IS technically wand (or spell catalyst), no matter if it is or isn't using parts used in TFG's. But yes, it might be the kind of wand which would allow using spells like this.

27 minutes ago, The Old Hack said:

If she does that, she might end up with an actual Puppy Eyes spell. :icon_eek:

Has anyone yet referenced the discovery of special eye muscles  that allow puppies to do that trick? Humans already have those, so just practicing should do it.