• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Tom Sewell

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

21 minutes ago, mlooney said:

Could be worse.  Could decide to take next week off as well

Well, I think it is reasonable to take time off for Thanksgiving. It is after all the time of year where you get together with family, express your gratitude for the gifts you have and overlook the normal differences between you all and oh sodding bollocks I can't keep this up any longer.

49 minutes ago, Tom Sewell said:

Didn't expect Diane to hand on the wand so soon. Looks to me like she was really offering it to Susan, but Sarah jumped in.

Well, Susan is accustomed to using magic AND having people be aware that she is using magic

Sarah has a more powerful spell than Susan, but no one is aware of when she casts the silly thing, so yes Sarah wants to use magic in the open

And maybe if Ashley can get hit by a bunch of transformations, she'll stop kicking herself for fantasizing about transforming others...

3 hours ago, The Old Hack said:

It is after all the time of year where you get together with family, express your gratitude for the gifts you have and overlook the normal differences between you all and

.... are you talking about Christmas? :)

54 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:
1 hour ago, Tom Sewell said:

Didn't expect Diane to hand on the wand so soon. Looks to me like she was really offering it to Susan, but Sarah jumped in.

Well, Susan is accustomed to using magic AND having people be aware that she is using magic

Sarah has a more powerful spell than Susan, but no one is aware of when she casts the silly thing, so yes Sarah wants to use magic in the open

And maybe if Ashley can get hit by a bunch of transformations, she'll stop kicking herself for fantasizing about transforming others...

Diane would definitely enjoy to cast more spells, but, as Dan mentioned, she's the one who actually knows how parties works. Also yes she probably wanted Susan to try, but if Susan really wanted to play with magic she would summon her fairies ...

Most of the other thinks that party is about being transformed, probably. Well, ok, there was karaoke last party ... which was almost year ago. Seriously, why didn't they jumped at more opportunities to party?

Also, Sarah is making theater from it. That's how one walks on fashion show.

Wait. Tedd, did you really made just one wand for the party? Or do you have more? Like, eight, one for each actually invited guest?

1 hour ago, hkmaly said:

Wait. Tedd, did you really made just one wand for the party? Or do you have more? Like, eight, one for each actually invited guest?

8?  One per quest?  Of course not.  She made at least 16, maybe 24...

2 hours ago, hkmaly said:

.... are you talking about Christmas? :)

No no no, Thanksgiving is being grateful for the things you have, Christmas is being greedy for the gifts you hope to get. :danshiftyeyes:

Christmas time is here, by golly,
disapproval would be folly
deck the halls with hunks of holly
fill the cups and don't say when

Kill the turkeys, ducks and chickens
fill the punch bowl, draaaaaaag out the Dickens
even though the prospect sickens
brother, here we go again!

14 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Most of the other thinks that party is about being transformed, probably. Well, ok, there was karaoke last party ... which was almost year ago. Seriously, why didn't they jumped at more opportunities to party?

There was also a new years/birthday party for Susan, but Nanase and Ellen ended up going to a college new years party.

And of course we all know bad things can happen when you split the party between parties. ;)

12 hours ago, Scotty said:
On 11/20/2019 at 2:33 PM, hkmaly said:

There was also a new years/birthday party for Susan, but Nanase and Ellen ended up going to a college new years party.

And of course we all know bad things can happen when you split the party between parties. ;)

Waaait ... there totally was supposed to be one. Did we saw ANY of it and I just forgot, or was it completely skipped?

28 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Waaait ... there totally was supposed to be one. Did we saw ANY of it and I just forgot, or was it completely skipped?

It was basically skipped in terms of Dan not showing us anything aside from acknowledging that it was happening, I mean it was in progress but Elliot and Grace got pulled away, it likely wasn't even midnight yet so we don't know if Elliot and Grace went back to Tedd's, the party would certainly take on a different tone though which I dunno how Susan would have felt, on the one hand, people probably wouldn't be focused on her birthday, but on the other, she'd probably feel selfish to even think of her birthday knowing that Ellen and Nanase had been in danger.

If I recall, Susan did not want recognition of her birthday at the New Year's party
She largely consented to allow cake for Justin (although by that point, Justin should have realized the cake was a lie)

Anyway, the fact that there was a big distraction in the middle of the party probably did not upset Susan's birthday plans too much

And a big distraction at Tedd's house is almost a certainty

Edited by Pharaoh RutinTutin
Spelling

2 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

If I recall, Susan did not want recognition of her birthday at the New Year's party
She largely consented to allow cake for Justin (although by that point, Justin should have realized the cake was a lie)

Anyway, the fact that there was a big distraction in the middle of the party probably did not upset Susan't birthday plans too much

And a big distraction at Tedd's house is almost a certainty

I bought some soap, and the cake was a lye.