• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Pharaoh RutinTutin

NP Friday November 29, 2019

1 hour ago, hkmaly said:

.... uh, ok, I'm not sure what's the question either. I mean, what is Arthur expected to explain?

As Arthur stated, he thought they were all Susan, it took him several tries before he found the real Susan and presumably each time had him pushing who he thought was Susan to a specific spot before realizing it wasn't Susan and then he assumed that she was asset swapping the NPCs to throw him off cus she had been ignoring the main quest for some time already.

Susan likely assumed it was for ::coughs:: other reasons.

2 hours ago, Scotty said:
3 hours ago, hkmaly said:

.... uh, ok, I'm not sure what's the question either. I mean, what is Arthur expected to explain?

As Arthur stated, he thought they were all Susan, it took him several tries before he found the real Susan and presumably each time had him pushing who he thought was Susan to a specific spot before realizing it wasn't Susan and then he assumed that she was asset swapping the NPCs to throw him off cus she had been ignoring the main quest for some time already.

Susan likely assumed it was for ::coughs:: other reasons.

Oh I got it: he was expected to explain why he gathered so many NPC's using Susan's asset on one place.