• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
hkmaly

Story Friday, Dec 13, 2019

3 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Well, sure, however if this method of producing electricity worked, I don't think we would need to search for some brewery founders: like, America founding fathers would be able to power up not just whole U.S., but also laser big enough to get rockets to orbit, greatly advancing the space program.

I think it's a plan, we'll bury the noteworthy at Arlington already hooked up.

11 hours ago, The Old Hack said:

That is a good point. The former option is at least less overbearing.

7 hours ago, The Old Hack said:

"Honey, we just got another package of bear poo. Maybe it is time for you to consider apologising to that poor bear?"

/me adds a line to TOH's long list in The List

There will be none of that lady.

14 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:
18 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Well, sure, however if this method of producing electricity worked, I don't think we would need to search for some brewery founders: like, America founding fathers would be able to power up not just whole U.S., but also laser big enough to get rockets to orbit, greatly advancing the space program.

I think it's a plan, we'll bury the noteworthy at Arlington already hooked up.

.... uh, which one?

Presumably Arlington National Cemetery, on the opposite side of the Potomac River from Washington D.C., which is where the United States buries its national heroes. According to the above discussion, these heroes would be turning in their graves given the state of modern politics.

On 12/16/2019 at 6:14 AM, The Old Hack said:

It's just that their flagship brew is of a quality that would make a veterinarian pull a horse out of line to find out what was wrong with it.

Yeah, if your horse is excreting ethanol at that concentration, there is definitely something weird going on. :link: