• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
heroesofcrash

Comic 12/14/19 - Throng, Th-Throng, Throng Throng

ComicNumber757.png

http://TheHeroesOfCRASH.com

The last story comic of 2019 ends the year on what I consider a high note: a terrible pun.

This trio is (for now) very tightly-knit, but that doesn't mean that they don't groan at or mess with each other now and then.

I hope it comes across in the second panel, as Lana and Mags tilt their heads and look away, that they're speaking in that choral, sing-song manner that students do when a teacher is cuing them to say something.

I've been seeing these new characters - especially Mags - getting some love in the comments, which I'm glad to hear. 1f642.png I'd planned a lot of Enticia's backstory years ago, but Mags and Lana were created only in the last few months, and I was afraid they'd seem shoehorned in. But it looks like I've pulled them off, and I'm really grateful for the feedback!