• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Tom Sewell

Friday, December 20, 2019

17 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

Funny is that to get to christian heaven you are supposed to ask for forgiving of your sins, so it shouldn't be possible to do it to someone against his will.

Oh, that's where the torture comes in. It's amazing how efficient red hot irons are when it comes to making a person say or ask for anything at all. Just ask a number of religious inquisitions.

18 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

At least it was explained that way in Constantine, but I'm sure that movie was consulted with highest christian authorities :)

You mean it wasn't? :icon_eek:

13 hours ago, The Old Hack said:
14 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Funny is that to get to christian heaven you are supposed to ask for forgiving of your sins, so it shouldn't be possible to do it to someone against his will.

Oh, that's where the torture comes in. It's amazing how efficient red hot irons are when it comes to making a person say or ask for anything at all. Just ask a number of religious inquisitions.

That sounds like good idea ... (*readies red hot irons*).