• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Pharaoh RutinTutin

NP Friday December 20, 2019

https://egscomics.com/egsnp/parable-047

Now I am wondering

Are things in my life that are outside my influence or notice in the "out of sight" category simply because my cartoonist is too lazy to draw them?

Edited by Pharaoh RutinTutin
Oops

... should I apologize I was complaining that the skeleman Dan draw before could look better?

3 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Now I am wondering

Are things in my life that are outside my influence or notice in the "out of sight" category simply because my cartoonist is too lazy to draw them?

I can't say anything about you, but considering stuff I see around, I don't think there would be problem with anything else. Unless the cartoonist is using creative angles, LOD and is good in selecting right moments.

(Looks around)

... ok, it would need REALLY creative angle to draw me without also drawing several dozens of objects. I guess the main part of background would be the curtain, the keyboard would be simplified, the screen wouldn't actually show the screen CONTENT ... but that still leaves AT LEAST this extension block with five sockets, four full, the glass and ... waaait, maybe those are BEHIND me obscured by my body ... hmmm ...

Note that the skelemans are outside PANEL. The characters will still see them, presumably.