• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Tom Sewell

Story, January 1, 2020 (Party 103)

13 minutes ago, Tom Sewell said:

http://egscomics.com/comic/party-103

Elliot should use Mall Elliot for this.

That might have been what he was implying with the "I could be shorter than her that way" comment.

Also I guess this confirms Diane still finds Elliot attractive, and probably confirms for her that she'd be into Elliot being female.

Sarah, on the other hand, doesn't seem interested in female Elliot.

As for the commentary, while Q&A#6 does specifically state TFG morphs not canceling out Elliot's forms, which shows that Catgirl Heidi is possible, and thus no recton needed for that, unless the wand spells are mimicking the TFG zapping, might have to go with "magic not change" fudgery.

From Diane's blushes, we now know that male Elliot still turns her on--but the BWUH shows that female Elliot turns her on more.

And, yes, Elliot created pink-haired "Rose Elliot" to be shorter than Ashley.

3 hours ago, Scotty said:
4 hours ago, Tom Sewell said:

http://egscomics.com/comic/party-103

Elliot should use Mall Elliot for this.

That might have been what he was implying with the "I could be shorter than her that way" comment.

Not necessary, he MAY use different form ... but I don't see why. Note that he can't shrink and stay male.

Also I guess this confirms Diane still finds Elliot attractive, and probably confirms for her that she'd be into Elliot being female.

Not surprised. That "am I into it?" was BEFORE she realized she likes Lucy.

Not surprised by this either. I still think that it was one of reasons why she dumped him.

As for the commentary, while Q&A#6 does specifically state TFG morphs not canceling out Elliot's forms, which shows that Catgirl Heidi is possible, and thus no recton needed for that, unless the wand spells are mimicking the TFG zapping, might have to go with "magic not change" fudgery.

No. If the wand spells won't mimic TFG zapping, the general answer would be that varies, so stacking was definitely possible even without the "not change".

1 hour ago, Stature said:

Plus, the keyword is "should", but it means it is not entirely.

Even with the spells generally stacking, it's possible that the combination still won't go under the height limit.

Just now, hkmaly said:

Not surprised by this either. I still think that it was one of reasons why she dumped him.

But this could have continued the "where do I fit on they Kinsey scale?" internal debate that Sarah's been having lately, MV5 had her get flustered by Ellen.

Of course it's possible that Elliot is an exception and thus the only person that she'd prefer stay male, and anyone else is free game.

Well, maybe add Justin and Luke cus Sarah apparently likes to fantasize about gay male couples too, which....I wonder if that means she'd be into male/male stuff with herself being transformed, or if she'd just like to watch?

18 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Well, maybe add Justin and Luke cus Sarah apparently likes to fantasize about gay male couples too, which....I wonder if that means she'd be into male/male stuff with herself being transformed, or if she'd just like to watch?

Well, Sarah did ask Jerry if she could have a spell to change herself into a boy, and when Sarah was a boy during Grace's birthday party... it's a possibility...

Just now, Tom Sewell said:

Well, Sarah did ask Jerry if she could have a spell to change herself into a boy, and when Sarah was a boy during Grace's birthday party... it's a possibility...

Sarah didn't actually ask, Jerry sensed it as a spell to give her and she thought it might make things worse for her relationship with Elliot, which effectively made Jerry unable to give her the spell.

But, things could have changed since then.

16 hours ago, Scotty said:

There may be a bit of resentment on Sarah's part involved because Elliot is getting shrinky and girly for some other girl rather than for her. "Oh, you'll be tiny and hot and cute for ASHLEY but not for me!"

Also, the puppy-dog eyes and "pick me up?" from imagined tiny-girl-Elliot take it from hot to adorable. Adorahot. Who here would not want to hold a mini guy or girl, or else BE the mini guy or girl being held?

I'm slightly disappointed that we will not see big/small girl-Tedd yet, but with Elliot shrinking we are well on our way to having everyone present get sizechanged (4 out of 10 now).

8 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

So many stackings of transformations...

I suspect that we will reach a Jenga level of stacking when all the forms will dramatically collapse

We see in http://egscomics.com/egsnp/2016-12-26 and the pages leading up to it what happens when a stack of spells collapses--Catalina's catgirl spell combined with Rhoda's shrinking spell and Rhoda's disguise spell--all three transformations got equally divided between the two of them, in other words, "all spells affect everyone within their area of effect". The situation may be different now with the new magic system, but until we get more information, this is the best example we have.

50 minutes ago, ijuin said:

There may be a bit of resentment on Sarah's part involved because Elliot is getting shrinky and girly for some other girl rather than for her. "Oh, you'll be tiny and hot and cute for ASHLEY but not for me!"

It was also mentioned on discord that Sarah hasn't had many good experiences with Elliot being female, I mean, sure they had some fun at Grace's birthday, but it likely helped that Sarah was male at the time, the time where Elliot tried to look like Sarah didn't really work as Sarah thought it would.

14 minutes ago, Scotty said:
1 hour ago, ijuin said:

It was also mentioned on discord that Sarah hasn't had many good experiences with Elliot being female, I mean, sure they had some fun at Grace's birthday, but it likely helped that Sarah was male at the time, the time where Elliot tried to look like Sarah didn't really work as Sarah thought it would.

I think the jealousy is general problem: she doesn't like that all those males have bigger boobs than her when transformed to girls.

10 hours ago, Scotty said:

Sarah's been having lately, MV5 had her get flustered by Ellen.

... on the other hand, Ellen is FV5 and yes she was flustered by her ... so, maybe it depends on mood?

10 hours ago, Scotty said:
10 hours ago, Tom Sewell said:

Sarah didn't actually ask, Jerry sensed it as a spell to give her and she thought it might make things worse for her relationship with Elliot, which effectively made Jerry unable to give her the spell.

Not necessarily worse but not better either.

1 hour ago, ijuin said:
9 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

So many stackings of transformations...

I suspect that we will reach a Jenga level of stacking when all the forms will dramatically collapse

We see in http://egscomics.com/egsnp/2016-12-26 and the pages leading up to it what happens when a stack of spells collapses--Catalina's catgirl spell combined with Rhoda's shrinking spell and Rhoda's disguise spell--all three transformations got equally divided between the two of them, in other words, "all spells affect everyone within their area of effect". The situation may be different now with the new magic system, but until we get more information, this is the best example we have.

Given the potential for fun, I think it will be same or even more complicated in new system.

Just now, hkmaly said:

... on the other hand, Ellen is FV5 and yes she was flustered by her ... so, maybe it depends on mood?

The other idea is that Sarah thinks of Ellen as a separate person, not just "FV5!Elliot" and therefore can be attracted to her separately.

3 minutes ago, Scotty said:
6 minutes ago, hkmaly said:

The other idea is that Sarah thinks of Ellen as a separate person, not just "FV5!Elliot" and therefore can be attracted to her separately.

Maybe. It's true that just because they look same doesn't mean Sarah would be equally attracted to both.

18 hours ago, hkmaly said:
18 hours ago, Scotty said:
18 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Maybe. It's true that just because they look same doesn't mean Sarah would be equally attracted to both.

Maybe Dan has in mind that last-panel Sarah is mad at herself for being attracted to female Elliot when she thinks she's got all that behind her and has moved on to Sam (although Sam doesn't seem to be moving in the same direction, but that's literally another story.)

Or, it's Sarah's uterus talking to her again about all the time she "wasted" dating Elliot.

Or, Sarah is  uncomfortable picturing Elliot really enjoying being female, which doesn't feel right since Sarah has known Elliot as a boy for as far back as she can remember pretty much anything.

Or, Sarah is picturing female Elliot doing "poor tiny helpless sexy me" for the benefit of his new girlfriend and maybe for everyone else, awakening the jealousy she's suppressing.

BTW, I don't believe Sarah has ever been shown witnessing Elliot's pink-haired-Rose-Elliot form or Elliot and Ashley kissing. Keep this in mind for the next comic.

Just now, Tom Sewell said:

awakening the jealousy she's suppressing.

It's been pretty clear that Sarah's held some resentment over the fact that Elliot's taking more initiative in his relationship with Ashley than he did with Sarah. She's of course trying to focus more on Sam though, but it's also clear she's not over Elliot.

*checks original comic* I can see a G, but that is it. The problem was that it was also black and it just dissolved into the shirt.

Clarity only up 10%

7 hours ago, Stature said:

*checks original comic* I can see a G, but that is it. The problem was that it was also black and it just dissolved into the shirt.

Clarity only up 10%

The fact that it took a day before someone noticed something was odd only means that we were all distracted by the odd even numbered panels. ;)

EDIT: I meant even numbered panels.....

4 hours ago, Scotty said:
4 hours ago, Stature said:

Clarity only up 10%

The fact that it took a day before someone noticed something was odd only means that we were all distracted by the odd numbered panels. ;)

Hmmm ... my understanding was that Elliot complains he can't be grown because he want to be shrunk ... but, like ... I would totally notice it still doesn't make much sense if not focusing on the odd numbered panels ...

The idea that Dan was trying to get across was that Tedd was agreeing that she could still make herself big and then she can get hugs from Diane too, and then Elliot can worry about making Ashley happy.

Well I'm assuming Diane will be hugging Tedd, it seemed that was the intention for her suggestion in the previous page.

24 minutes ago, Scotty said:

The idea that Dan was trying to get across was that Tedd was agreeing that she could still make herself big and then she can get hugs from Diane too, and then Elliot can worry about making Ashley happy.

Well I'm assuming Diane will be hugging Tedd, it seemed that was the intention for her suggestion in the previous page.

Hmmm ... I'm sure Grace would volunteer for that hugging but it's true she probably wouldn't object to sharing.

On 1/1/2020 at 5:05 PM, ijuin said:

Who here would not want to hold a mini guy or girl, or else BE the mini guy or girl being held?

If was going to be small and held by someone normal size, I would want to be in domestic cat form.

4 hours ago, ChronosCat said:
On 1/1/2020 at 11:05 PM, ijuin said:

Who here would not want to hold a mini guy or girl, or else BE the mini guy or girl being held?

If was going to be small and held by someone normal size, I would want to be in domestic cat form.

I think I would pass on being hold, but would like to try to hold someone - assuming they would be durable enough, as how it works in EGS.

Or, like, maybe it would be safer to hold fairy avatar.