• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
hkmaly

NP Friday, Jan 3, 2020

http://egscomics.com/egsnp/parable-051

Well ... Rhoda, you don't know what bad thinks Susan did! She gave half city various potions and they drank it and get more sexy! ... ok, I don't think it would change Rhoda's opinion.

I consider Picard quite annoying sometimes. Also, I think the least annoying admiral in Star Trek is Janeway, and that says something. Not counting Kirk: Admiral Kirk was not annoying, he was annoyed they don't let him being captain.

And "low rent" can totally solve homelessness problem if low enough. Like, in real economy, you would need to go below the price of utilities, but in simplified economy of the game, it's totally possible she set rent so low everyone can afford it.

Is having an "Annoying" leader sufficient to make a People "Evil"?

Perhaps...

Every leader of which I am aware throughout history has possessed annoying qualities, and every group of people they have led have been viewed as evil by someone...

9 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Is having an "Annoying" leader sufficient to make a People "Evil"?

Perhaps...

Well, eventually yes, as they wouldn't be able to tolerate it without going crazy.