• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
mlooney

NP Monday Jan 13 2020

1 hour ago, mlooney said:

This can't be good.

As predicted. I mean, the discussion for previous page was already rather pessimistic ... although the details were not predicted: neither Susan attacking in extremely ineffective way nor getting shrunk.

On the other hand, this is EGS, so it's not likely Rhoda will get killed or ... ehm ... lose her virginity (with anyone else than Susan, at least). Probably captured and kidnapped? And maybe they will pee in that spring water, although note that the need of pure water was never specified so maybe he's not talking literally.

21 hours ago, hkmaly said:

As predicted. I mean, the discussion for previous page was already rather pessimistic ... although the details were not predicted: neither Susan attacking in extremely ineffective way nor getting shrunk.

This is I guess still all cutscene stuff so it's possible that Susan will be able to do something once she regains control of herself, there is also:

21 hours ago, hkmaly said:

On the other hand, this is EGS, so it's not likely Rhoda will get killed or ... ehm ... lose her virginity (with anyone else than Susan, at least). Probably captured and kidnapped? And maybe they will pee in that spring water, although note that the need of pure water was never specified so maybe he's not talking literally.

I could be wrong, but I'm expecting Rhoda to be the other hero companion that Susan teams up with so her dying here is unlikely, and while Rhoda has seemed timid so far here, if we take her recent developments in the main comic, it's possible she'll spring to action and hammer some fools shortly.

10 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Where did he get the water balloon?

My old Dungeon Master told us we could not use water balloons
He said they had not been invented in Fantasy / Mediaeval period

He's right. Watertight containers were hard to come by in medieval period. Most current balloons are either rubber (only available on America continent) or plastic (basically developed during industrial revolution in 19th century). In medieval period the closest thing would be dried animal bladders. I think those wouldn't have the break-on-impact effect.

1 hour ago, Scotty said:
22 hours ago, hkmaly said:

This is I guess still all cutscene stuff so it's possible that Susan will be able to do something once she regains control of herself, there is also:

I think that the idea behind her being shrunk is to give some reasoning why she wasn't able to do anything and that when she regains control the enemy would already left. Of course, if she DOES gain control, she is likely to be able to do gigantic amount of damage with her magic ...

1 hour ago, Scotty said:
22 hours ago, hkmaly said:

I could be wrong, but I'm expecting Rhoda to be the other hero companion that Susan teams up with so her dying here is unlikely, and while Rhoda has seemed timid so far here, if we take her recent developments in the main comic, it's possible she'll spring to action and hammer some fools shortly.

It's also possible she will become companion only after being rescued. But yes, her doing something would be a possibility ...