• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
hkmaly

Story Wednesday, Jan 15, 2020

3 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Pity we don't se Ashley. Who's more red, Ashley or Diane?

Probably next comic we'll see Ashley's reaction.

Grace will of course react completely different than everyone else, everyone's thinking about the attractiveness level of Elliot's form, Grace's thoughts will likely go elsewhere, and probably involve squeeeeing, especially if she sees the look on Tedd's face.

2 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Grace will of course react completely different than everyone else, everyone's thinking about the attractiveness level of Elliot's form, Grace's thoughts will likely go elsewhere, and probably involve squeeeeing, especially if she sees the look on Tedd's face.

Grace has already seen Elliot's mall form and Tedd's first reaction.

4 minutes ago, Tom Sewell said:

That doesn't mean she won't sqeee again though. Besides, Elliot was the one who had a revelation that time, this time around Tedd's the one with the revelation and it's just furthering Grace's desire for one big happy family. ;)

2 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Internal Tedd Argument?  Check

I amy be wrong, but I think this means we still have yet to see Justin, Ellen, and Ashley arguing with aspects, duplicates, or dopplegangers

That's true.  We've even seen Diane arguing with an mental image of her self.

3 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

I amy be wrong, but I think this means we still have yet to see Justin, Ellen, and Ashley arguing with aspects, duplicates, or dopplegangers

15 minutes ago, mlooney said:

I think that's what Dan was referring to when he said he could do a months worth of comics just reacting to Elliot's transformation, the commentary implies that Susan's reaction would have involved more visuals.

15 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Internal Tedd Argument?  Check

I also think so.

12 hours ago, Scotty said:
15 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

12 hours ago, mlooney said:

I think that's what Dan was referring to when he said he could do a months worth of comics just reacting to Elliot's transformation, the commentary implies that Susan's reaction would have involved more visuals.

Not quite. This is what he meant when he talked about visuals, probably, but he might be able to fill multiple pages with just thoughts probably.

18 hours ago, Scotty said:
22 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Pity we don't se Ashley. Who's more red, Ashley or Diane?

Probably next comic we'll see Ashley's reaction.

... right, Dan did said "one-to-two pages" so we are likely to get more reactions next page, and Ashley's makes most sense.

7 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Dan did said "one-to-two pages" so we are likely to get more reactions next page, and Ashley's makes most sense.

Of course Ashley has seen than form, which may or may not effect her thought processes about seeing it again.

11 hours ago, mlooney said:

Of course Ashley has seen than form, which may or may not effect her thought processes about seeing it again.

It's not quite the same as the original Rose form, which Ashley might point out. Maybe Elliot did that on purpose as a conversation point for Ashley?

13 hours ago, Scotty said:

It's not quite the same as the original Rose form

Elliott's default female form (the Ellen form) always appears the same unless Elliott tweaks it

The form Elliott had been using for routine female transformation to prevent magic build ups while not looking too much like Ellen had become consistent in appearance

The Cheerledra form along with the associated secret identities almost always appear the same

But I don't think Elliott's freehand forms ever looked exactly alike between appearances,
at least not without Elliott putting significant work into fine tuning said appearance

6 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

But I don't think Elliott's freehand forms ever looked exactly alike between appearances,
at least not without Elliott putting significant work into fine tuning said appearance

According to Elliot's spellbook it should be easier to to reuse forms once they've been created.

2 hours ago, Scotty said:

According to Elliot's spellbook it should be easier to to reuse forms once they've been created.

... but he doesn't know that ... :lol:  (Yes, he does, as pointed out in the comic; just lampshading how he normally doesn't read it.)

11 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

The Cheerledra form along with the associated secret identities almost always appear the same

I think that the secret identities are specifically made to keep the form. Cheerleadra form CAN be changed, however - original looked too much like Ellen and didn't had shorts.