• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Scotty

NP, Wednesday January 15, 2020

I wonder what would be the other possibilities how to recruit Rhoda.

6 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

The Evil person must spend more time cleaning and praying

Well ... only reason Susan bothers with this quest at all was that she wanted to get rid of the "evil" status.

BTW, found description of original, if someone would be too lazy to search.

Yay for dramatic diagonal lines background in panel three!

10 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Well ... only reason Susan bothers with this quest at all was that she wanted to get rid of the "evil" status.

Actually, she's on this quest because Arthur insisted she get on with adventuring, and because this is apparently part of the main quest and she wants to get the story over with. (The way for her to loose the evil status would have been to donate to a church, not help with a ritual.)

7 hours ago, ChronosCat said:
18 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Actually, she's on this quest because Arthur insisted she get on with adventuring, and because this is apparently part of the main quest and she wants to get the story over with. (The way for her to loose the evil status would have been to donate to a church, not help with a ritual.)

Oh.

Like, considering she recruited another hero here, this being part of main quest makes sense, but I overlooked that's her motivation.

Still, might not be that much altruistic motive ...

2 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:
7 hours ago, ChronosCat said:

The way for her to loose the evil status would have been to donate to a church, not help with a ritual.

Because blindly giving money to a religious institution is far more good than actually doing work for the institution

Possibly depends on how much money. Or if you expect reward for that quest.