• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
mlooney

NP, Friday Jan 17th 2020

Like the Wicked Witch who can be dissolved by ordinary water keeping buckets of water out in the open in her own castle?

Would Dracula keep a fully consecrated chapel and an herb garden full of garlic within walking distance of his crypt?

27 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

That raises the question of what her precious bodily fluids are based on.

They could be a saturated solution -- a small amount of bodily fluid has already dissolved all the witch-tissue it can, and cannot dissolve any more.

It's not like that hammer would be supereffective is it? I think it's not so unbelievable overlook, if they didn't expected the monk will be willing to fight.

4 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Like the Wicked Witch who can be dissolved by ordinary water keeping buckets of water out in the open in her own castle?

Would Dracula keep a fully consecrated chapel and an herb garden full of garlic within walking distance of his crypt?

He did definitely keep the chapel, although I don't think it remained consecrated. Remember that Dracula lived in CASTLE and chapel was usual part of castles at that time, not speaking about the fact that he used to be devoted christian before that unfortunate event with his wife.

1 hour ago, Darth Fluffy said:
4 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

That raises the question of what her precious bodily fluids are based on.

It's a SPELL, it doesn't need to make sense chemically. Her - or his - own bodily fluids are exception. He still has blood.

1 hour ago, Haylo said:

They could be a saturated solution -- a small amount of bodily fluid has already dissolved all the witch-tissue it can, and cannot dissolve any more.

... although maybe it MAY make sense chemically. After all, blood is quite saturated ...

17 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:
22 hours ago, hkmaly said:

It's a SPELL, it doesn't need to make sense chemically. Her - or his - own bodily fluids are exception. He still has blood.

I have not read Namesake (yet), it looks interesting.

It definitely is and I recommend it.
Despite relatively low number of transformations (and none being from boy to girl) :)

4 hours ago, hkmaly said:

It definitely is and I recommend it.
Despite relatively low number of transformations (and none being from boy to girl) :)

I'm already hooked, have binged quite a bit already. The art is pretty good, and it is well thought out.