• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
mlooney

NP Monday Jan 20 2020

Why should I let me be stopped from commenting by such detail like not knowing what's it about?

Yeah, it would be nice if the attacks in videogames worked same in cutscenes, when you use them and when enemy use them. But, like, some authors balance incorrectly ... unless this is like Rhoda using up all magic collected during past years and will spend rest of the game not fully refreshed, she should be able to repeat the attack.

5 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

There are a lot of video games that feel like scenes from an animated movie connected by a sequence of fights and your "Goal" for winning the fights is to see the movie

If so, why don't I just watch the movie?

In many cases, you can. On youtube.

Like, the idea is that the fights are interesting by itself ... but, that may easily not be the case if there is too many of them. Also, switching from watching the movie to fighting and back makes harder to enjoy either, especially if done too often.

(Also, the video tends to be more portable than the game.)