• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Cats, Dogs, Other pets.

1 hour ago, mlooney said:

As I have worked my way through the underwear and socks in the box, Explorer the Cat has used the box less and less.  Currently using the carry bag in the closet as her hang out place.  Of course this could just be her change her place for the week thing she does.

Once I had decided to go back to reading in bed, she came out of the closet and watched me make the bed, then after I got in the bed, she took up her place over my knees.  

1 hour ago, mlooney said:

As I have worked my way through the underwear and socks in the box, Explorer the Cat has used the box less and less.  Currently using the carry bag in the closet as her hang out place.  Of course this could just be her change her place for the week thing she does.

Maybe she will start to use the box again once you refill it with clean underwear and socks. Or maybe she is merely observing some phenomenae perceivable only by cats. Who can say.

28 minutes ago, The Old Hack said:

Or maybe she is merely observing some phenomenae perceivable only by cats. Who can say.

Give her habit of choosing a new place to hang out when she's not with me every couple of weeks I suspect that is it.

Explorer the Cat has learned over the last week or so that when The Human starts playing around with the blankets on the bed, it's time to come out and get ready to hop on the bed with The Human. 

1 hour ago, The Old Hack said:

But...

Who let the dogs out? Who, who, who, who?
Who let the dogs out? Who, who, who, who?

Don't rightly know.  Last dog I had anything to with was an outside only dog...

On 4/9/2020 at 8:17 AM, mlooney said:

EtC checking out the wall.  Not sure what she sees there, but she sees something.

Or maybe she hears something in the wall?

1 hour ago, ChronosCat said:

Or maybe she hears something in the wall?

That possibility has been raised.  There currently isn't any one on the other side of the wall, but there could be mice or other critters there.  Depending on if they fixed the way that they were getting into the house, it could be the indoor/outdoor cats even.  I think they fixed that when the did the floors however.

22 hours ago, mlooney said:

Don't rightly know.  Last dog I had anything to with was an outside only dog...

Chickens are proper inside pets, because they are so yummy ...

9 hours ago, mlooney said:

Explorer the Cat in the sphinx pose on top of Godzilla

Like the Sphinx of classical mythology, Cats demand that Humans answer their riddles

Unlike the legendary guardians, Cats won't actually ASK Humans the questions they want answered

2 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Like the Sphinx of classical mythology, Cats demand that Humans answer their riddles

Unlike the legendary guardians, Cats won't actually ASK Humans the questions they want answered

Well, I suspect my answer of "I don't know when it will thunder again" would have been close today.

3 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

"Nap" is the fundamental period of time in Cat Chronology

Well, there is that, but most days of late, I quit working on Godzilla and return to using the Chromebook in bed about this time of day.  I'm not doing that today, because I'm planning on doing some data entry today and while I can do it on the Chromebook, it's a bit of a hassle to do so, due to the fact the keyboard on the Chromebook sucks large things through small straws and I have a modern Model M on Godzilla, which makes typing much less of a chore.

4 hours ago, mlooney said:

Explorer the Cat hanging out on the bed this morning.  I think she thinks I should be in bed, it's that time of day.

She is a good kitty who is concerned for Daddy's health. She obviously believes that you shouldn't push yourself too hard and that you need more rest. Together with her.