• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Cats, Dogs, Other pets.

1 hour ago, mlooney said:

Yes, and I should pay more attention to her water bowl.

Mine used to ear bugs. And lick icing off of cake. That was 40 years ago. Great cat, but we had to give it away. When we were in school, it was fine, but when we graduated and both started working, the cat went nuts from the isolation. (Imagine that. isolation driving you nuts ...)

6 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Mine used to ear bugs. And lick icing off of cake. That was 40 years ago. Great cat, but we had to give it away. When we were in school, it was fine, but when we graduated and both started working, the cat went nuts from the isolation. (Imagine that. isolation driving you nuts ...)

Explorer the Cat has separation anxiety if I go out of the house for more than an hour or so.

9 minutes ago, mlooney said:

Explorer the Cat has separation anxiety if I go out of the house for more than an hour or so.

Unsurprisingly.

The creature who abandoned her is a ripe candidate for a fast trip down the stairs if I ever get hold of him.

From the top of the Empire State Building.

17 minutes ago, The Old Hack said:

Unsurprisingly.

The creature who abandoned her is a ripe candidate for a fast trip down the stairs if I ever get hold of him.

From the top of the Empire State Building.

Explorer wasn't one of the cats that got abandoned.  She was a barn cat at a friends farm.  While not the best of settings, she did get human attention every couple of days and they did feed the colony, maybe not as much as they should, but they did get food daily.

42 minutes ago, mlooney said:

Explorer the Cat taking a 5 second break in the important business of running around the house like a crazed person.

Or rather, an entirely sane cat.

I am sure she is wondering why you aren't running madly around the house the way a reasonable feline does.

6 minutes ago, The Old Hack said:

Or rather, an entirely sane cat.

I am sure she is wondering why you aren't running madly around the house the way a reasonable feline does.

I'm sure she knows I have bad knees, given how many times I've told her about them

3 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

I don't believe in sanity claws any more.

/me adds a star and a check mark next to your name on The List

12 minutes ago, ProfessorTomoe said:

Don't forget a little doodle of Chico Marx.

And you get an underline, a hash mark, a few stars and several arrows.

I sit surrounded by our cats today. Due to swelling/edema in my legs/ankles/feet, I'm consigned to sleeping on the sofa with my feet elevated by a couple of pillows. There is a cat-sized gap between the pillows and my medicine shoebox, which Loudmouth has claimed as his own for the past 4 or 5 days. Today, Baker has joined him on the far end of the sectional. He's curled up next to his "nighttime-veg-out-next-to-Mrs.-Prof" pillow. Unusual behavior, but it might have something to do with the thunderrumblers that passed through a little over an hour ago.

I predict I'm going to have a lot of cat company late tonight when a squall line passes through. We shall see.

Just now, ProfessorTomoe said:

I predict I'm going to have a lot of cat company late tonight when a squall line passes through. We shall see.

Weather Underground is predicting that I'll have a stressed cat from 3:00 PM to 8:00 PM.  I'm less than thrilled by this, and I suspect that if EtC knew about it she would not be happy either.

Willard Scott would take time out of his forecast to send greetings to Today show viewers on their 100+ birthdays

What we actually need is a weather forecaster who can translate meteorological information into meow-tological info

A feline understandable weather report

"Later today there will be rain with thunder, your human knows about this and can not do anything about it"

A Purr-Litzer Prize for whoever figures out how to make this a news feature

2 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

"Later today there will be rain with thunder, your human knows about this and can not do anything about it"

I've told Explorer about it today and she just kept eating.  I think she had the right idea there.

2 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

A Purr-Litzer Prize for whoever figures out how to make this a news feature

/me thinks about it.  Decides the it isn't list worth because /me agrees that there should be a prize named that.

6 hours ago, mlooney said:

Weather Underground is predicting that I'll have a stressed cat from 3:00 PM to 8:00 PM.  I'm less than thrilled by this, and I suspect that if EtC knew about it she would not be happy either.

Then are now saying I have about a 45%  chance of a storm from 5 to 6 this afternoon.