• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Cats, Dogs, Other pets.

1 hour ago, The Old Hack said:

Perhaps she is engaged in doing complicated long division sums.

Not sure about that.  She doesn't seem to be the type that would do math in the middle of the room.

3 minutes ago, mlooney said:

Not sure about that.  She doesn't seem to be the type that would do math in the middle of the room.

That makes sense. Much more comfortable and private to do it in the peace and quiet of her catcave.

That makes sense. Much more comfortable and private to do it in the peace and quiet of her catcave.

She might do that, but to be honest, I'm seeing her as doing math when she could be sleeping, which is what the cat cave is for.  I suspect that if she does math at all it's when she is either on the desk or on Godzilla.

Just now, mlooney said:

She might do that, but to be honest, I'm seeing her as doing math when she could be sleeping, which is what the cat cave is for. 

That is, for resting, or a-licking of her thumbs.

1 minute ago, mlooney said:

I suspect that if she does math at all it's when she is either on the desk or on Godzilla.

That makes sense. Anyway, her Cat-computer doesn't fit in her Catcave.

Just now, The Old Hack said:

That makes sense. Anyway, her Cat-computer doesn't fit in her Catcave.

Very few things other than the cat fit in the cat cave.  Depending on how she lays in it there may or may not be space for anything else.

Just now, The Old Hack said:

That's fine. The cat is the important part.

Of course.  She has been spending more time in it this week than she has before.  I think it's her current "place to hang out that isn't the bed in the bed room with The Human."

I strongly suspect that Explorer's needy/clingy was weather related.  The current front has passed and she's no where near as clingy as she was yesterday or the day before.  Not exactly stand-offish, but not in my face all the time either.  She was in the cat cave most of the afternoon and is at my side now.

Explorer the Cat is sleeping in the Cat cave right now.  I suspect that The Human getting up at 2:00 this morning might have been a factor in her being sleepy this morning.

Explorer came out of her cat cave when I called her and is currently hanging out on the bed as I slip into a food coma...

14 hours ago, mlooney said:

Explorer came out of her cat cave when I called her and is currently hanging out on the bed as I slip into a food coma...

Good kitty!

Explorer spent about 70% of the time after I posted this until now in bed with me, the other time she was either running through the house, eating, pooping, or sleeping in one of her boxes.