• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Cats, Dogs, Other pets.

2 hours ago, mlooney said:

She is a pretty kitty

I agree. If I still lived in San Antonio, I could see driving over an picking her up.

For unknown reasons this morning I slept until a little after 9:00.  I was surprised to find that Explorer was still in bed with me when I woke up.  I would have expected her to go eat at least. Based on the amount of food left in the dish, she had not.

Seems that my laser pointer makes a noise that Explorer the Cat can hear.  I was looking at it and turned it on.  Within seconds Explorer came out of the bed room and was looking for the "Evil Red Dot".

27 minutes ago, mlooney said:

Seems that my laser pointer makes a noise that Explorer the Cat can hear.  I was looking at it and turned it on.  Within seconds Explorer came out of the bed room and was looking for the "Evil Red Dot".

I quit playing with the laser pointer after about 10 minutes of active cat time.  She's still looking for the dot.  Makes me feel a bit guilty about stop playing with it.

3 hours ago, mlooney said:
4 hours ago, mlooney said:

I quit playing with the laser pointer after about 10 minutes of active cat time.  She's still looking for the dot.  Makes me feel a bit guilty about stop playing with it.

Seem like Explorer the Cat has forgiven me for stopping making the red dot as she has spent the last few hours hanging out at my side.  I'm so glad I adopted her.

2 hours ago, mlooney said:

/me thinks about it.  Decides it's not list worthy, but does issue a warning.

Oh, I see you already have one.  ;)

1 hour ago, Darth Fluffy said:
4 hours ago, mlooney said:

/me thinks about it.  Decides it's not list worthy, but does issue a warning.

Oh, I see you already have one. 

Why, yes, yes I do.

33 minutes ago, mlooney said:

For some reason The Human woke up early this morning.  Explorer the Cat has decided to wait on the house running mission.

Attention:  The house running mission of Explorer the Cat has begun. 

You may return to your normal activities at this time.

"Human did I ever tell you that watching you make tea is a bit boring?  Well, it is." - Explorer the Cat coming out of the kitchen after watching me make tea.

DSC_4730.jpg

8 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

I pity the fool who thinks T is boring

/me thinks about that.  Decides that miss quoting Mr. T isn't list worthy.