• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Cats, Dogs, Other pets.

Natural light shot of Explorer the Cat in the living room window.  It doesn't show but she is unhappy with the next door cat right now.

DSC_4735.jpg

Explorer is acting extra playful this morning, so I put down some catnip to see how she feels about it today.  More as the story develops.

7 hours ago, mlooney said:

"Human did I ever tell you that watching you make tea is a bit boring?  Well, it is." - Explorer the Cat coming out of the kitchen after watching me make tea.

DSC_4730.jpg

Nothing like a well chewed book to get you started in the morning.

2 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Nothing like a well chewed book to get you started in the morning.

Yeah, that book is the only thing in the house she claws, but it gets clawed a lot.

I came home from D&D plus shopping and found Explorer the Cat in bed.  She followed me around while I put up my shopping and put my laptop back on it's desk.  Once I got changed into my bed clothes and got in bed she climbed right up next to me and started purring.  

2 hours ago, mlooney said:

I came home from D&D plus shopping and found Explorer the Cat in bed.  She followed me around while I put up my shopping and put my laptop back on it's desk.  Once I got changed into my bed clothes and got in bed she climbed right up next to me and started purring.  

Good kitty.

It's a good thing you are home a lot; she would have attachment issues if you weren't.

5 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Good kitty.

It's a good thing you are home a lot; she would have attachment issues if you weren't.

Yeah, my weekly D&D game plus every other week shopping trips are the only reasons I leave the house.  And that was before social distancing

Because it's 5:45 in the morning and I've eaten a bowl of oats that I need to digest I've decided to lay back down for a bit.  Explorer followed me into the bedroom as soon as I left the living room.  She's now at my side and acting like there is going to be a storm soon.  Weather underground says we have a 100%  chance of rain this morning, with a over 50% chance starting at 6:00 AM, peaking at 10:00.  I expect to have a cat shadow most of the day.

Explorer the Cat on the box on the table this morning.  She still hasn't knocked any thing major off the table.  Off course she gets in my way if I try to paint any thing and she has knocked a figure that I was letting dry off the table.

DSC_4768.jpg

"I'll sharpen my claws on my favorite book this morning.  While I get in the way of The Human and his cup of tea.  Boring stuff tea" - Explorer the Cat

DSC_4767.jpg

U uz buks wrung! I sho u haw 2 uz.

"If I had thumbs I could paint these figures as well as The Human does" - Explorer the Cat

DSC_4760.jpg

Good Lord, epics, you are old school.

Explorer the Cat on the box on the table this morning.  She still hasn't knocked any thing major off the table.  Off course she gets in my way if I try to paint any thing and she has knocked a figure that I was letting dry off the table.

DSC_4768.jpg

I think a lot of the appeal of EtC is that she has really good eye contact.

45 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

I think a lot of the appeal of EtC is that she has really good eye contact.

I try to get good shots of her face when I take my morning photos.  Working on avoiding the blue eyes from the flash.