• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Cats, Dogs, Other pets.

6 minutes ago, mlooney said:

"The Human hasn't petted me enough this morning.  Do I go over to the desk or just wait for him to get more tea?" - Explorer the Cat

I'll wait here for him.

DSC_4821.jpg

36 minutes ago, ijuin said:

I swear, your commentary is every bit as amusing as the pictures themselves.

I try to avoid the "here is another picture of my cat" syndrome as much as possible.

9 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Heer kums afekshun!

She doesn't really like siting in my lap, she would much rather hang out with me in bed.

Testing a major work flow change.  More about that later.  Here's Explorer the Cat looking confused because it's after time to be hanging out in the bed not messing with computers and butt warmers.

DSC_4823.jpg

13 hours ago, mlooney said:

"I heard The Human say he might work on those little metal and plastic things.  I can get in the way of that as well" - Explorer the Cat

DSC_4812.jpg

Dun paent litel mans. U kleen up. Aye no eets. Aye iz gud kiteh.

24 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Dun paent litel mans. U kleen up. Aye no eets. Aye iz gud kiteh.

Yes she is a good kitty

"You should go back to bed.  The bed is more comfy than this box.  Thanks for putting the hats back on, sorry I knocked them off while jumping around" - Explorer the Cat

DSC_4835.jpg

Explorer is sleeping at my feet in bed.  Earlier this morning the next door cats had another "discussion" that startled her quite a lot.  Right now the yappy dog that lives next door is yapping.  Explorer could give a rats ass about it.  She really doesn't like the sounds of a cat fight, but has no reaction to dogs big or small.  Odd cat. 

14 hours ago, mlooney said:

Explorer is sleeping at my feet in bed.  Earlier this morning the next door cats had another "discussion" that startled her quite a lot.  Right now the yappy dog that lives next door is yapping.  Explorer could give a rats ass about it.  She really doesn't like the sounds of a cat fight, but has no reaction to dogs big or small.  Odd cat. 

Hm. It could be some traumatic memory. Some cat fight from her earlier life that still scares her to remember.

2 hours ago, The Old Hack said:
17 hours ago, mlooney said:

She really doesn't like the sounds of a cat fight, but has no reaction to dogs big or small.  Odd cat. 

Hm. It could be some traumatic memory. Some cat fight from her earlier life that still scares her to remember.

That's possible.  She was part of a fairly large cat colony when she was a barn cat.

Explorer the Cat after a dash into the kitchen.  She stopped to tell me that making tea was still boring, even if she wasn't going to watch the whole process today because she had a need, a need for speed...

DSC_4842.jpg

Natural light shot of Explorer the Cat on my massively in need of reorganization craft and hobby table in the living room. 

DSC_4844.jpg

Her need for speed and desire to knock stuff of the table done, Explorer the Cat takes a break in the door into the bedroom.

DSC_4846.jpg