• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Cats, Dogs, Other pets.

Explorer the Cat in her smallest box.   She's plotting against The Human and might jump at his feet when he goes into the bathroom again.

DSC_4949.jpg

Explorer the Cat at The Human's feet.  She's probably wondering why The Human is up so early.  The Human would sorta like to know this as well.  Suspect that going to bed real early may have had something to do with that.dsc_6376.jpg

2 hours ago, mlooney said:

Explorer the Cat planning to run

I have a similar fitness philosophy

I spend a lot of time planning to run
Never actually get around to it
But I do spend a lot of time planning to run

16 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

I spend a lot of time planning to run
Never actually get around to it

She did, in fact, run about the house for a while.  Then she took a nap.  If fact she's still napping.
:)

The Human spent some time in the living room this afternoon. Explorer the Cat followed him there and when she wasn't trying to get on the computer desk she was on the bookcase.  Just like old times.

dsc_6398.jpg

Explorer the Cat laying around on the bedroom floor.  Sorta trying to get The Human to pet her belly, but not really trying that hard.dsc_6405.jpg

Explorer the Cat on one of the straight back chairs in the living room. The Human needs to find a better place for it than in the center of the room.dsc_6410.jpg