• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Cats, Dogs, Other pets.

2 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Bobcats on roof sounds interesting

When can we see them?

Might involve a trip to the desert.  

Explorer the Cat was playing hard to get this morning while The Human deals with the laptop computer. She circled the chair three times before The Human could get this shot.

dsc_6419.jpg

Explorer the Cat in the big bedroom box.  She doesn't normally spend any time in this box, but today she needed to mark it with her chin scent, just in case another cat came into the house.

dsc_6426.jpg

Explorer the Cat trying to get The Human to pet her belly "Come on, I promise to only draw a little blood, maybe not any..."

dsc_6431.jpg

12 hours ago, mlooney said:

Explorer the Cat watches The Human make the good peppermint tea from the window.

No wonder he looks befuzzled. Most of us make peppermint tea from peppermint leaves and hot water.

Explorer the Cat guards the old computer chair.  She has spent most of the morning staying out of view of the flashy thing.dsc_6451.jpg

dsc_6454.jpg

Explorer the Cat helping The Human watch Mythbusters. He is doing that instead of working on his project. She is not amused.

Explorer the Cat intently watching something that The Human can't see.  The Human suspects it's a miniature cloaked spaceship.

dsc_6458.jpg

The Human didn't make the bed today, because lazy.  Explorer the Cat is making it hard to do because The Human is Explorer's bitch and doesn't move her off the bed while she is sleeping or resting there.dsc_6460.jpg

5 hours ago, Don Edwards said:

She's a fairly good match for the carpet.

She is at that.  So far I've always seen her before I stepped on her!

Explorer the Cat working on getting The Human to rub her belly "Come on you know you want to.  All the cool kids rub their cat's belly.  Didn't even draw even a drop of blood last time." - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_6468.jpg