• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Cats, Dogs, Other pets.

"The Human tossed the sheets and blankets back on the bed and said he might lay down a bit until his sinus clears.  Have to move me first!" - Explorer the Cat

dsc_6721.jpg

"The Human is up early today.  Says he's gonna drink his peppermint tea then go back to bed.  I'll watch from on top of the big butt warmer." - Explorer the Cat

dsc_6727.jpg

"The Human went back to bed and stayed there until the little noisy thing made noises twice.  He's about to make boring tea.  I'll swat at him as he goes by.  Claws in, of course" - Explorer the Cat
dsc_6728.jpg

2 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

This accurately describes my relationship with my Chromebook

Once I get over The Great Move I'm going to need a new chromebook.  My current one just went End Of Life.  Still works, just no new updates.

4 hours ago, Amiable Dorsai said:

If the experience of my friends is anything to go by, the actual move may be somewhat traumatic for Explorer the Cat. Best of luck to both of you.

Yeah, I expect that the move is going to be weird for her.  Got to figure out what I'm going to do with her while the movers are in the house.  Either put her in the carrier for the whole time, or keep her in the bathroom.  Either way is going to be traumatic for her.

Put the carrier, with its door open, in the bathroom and let her choose. :D

If she has a favorite towel or something, put that in with her. And stop by to snuggle her every so often.

"The Human has put most of the stuff in the bedroom in boxes.  Not sure I like this.  What does 'The Great Move' mean anyway?" - Explorer the Cat

dsc_6738.jpg

Pray tell, how have you set up your server's config files so that they allow the EGS Forum to read your cat picture posts? I would like to do the same for my (not necessarily cat) picture posts from my WordPress server. I know it means tinkering with text files, and I'm ready to do that. Just point the way, if you don't mind. 

1 hour ago, ProfessorTomoe said:

Pray tell, how have you set up your server's config files so that they allow the EGS Forum to read your cat picture posts? I would like to do the same for my (not necessarily cat) picture posts from my WordPress server. I know it means tinkering with text files, and I'm ready to do that. Just point the way, if you don't mind. 

It's just an HTML link to an image file.  If your server is set up to be a publicly visible web server that should be all that you need to do.  If it's not I don't think 910cmx will display the image. 
If I paste this :http://spellbooksoftware.com/images/2021/Sept/dsc_6739.jpg and don't sellect the "display as link" option that shows up under the edit window it will make it an embed.