• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Cats, Dogs, Other pets.

4 hours ago, mlooney said:

She does sit on the space bar more than she should on the Raspberry pi-400.

There is an amount of time that she SHOULD spend on the space bar?

10 hours ago, Don Edwards said:

There is an amount of time that she SHOULD spend on the space bar?

9 hours ago, ijuin said:

Yes. Zero.

Well I don't mind a little as long as it does interfere with me using the computer.  Which it does most of the time I'll grant.

"The Human says he's going to throw away or take to the recycle place the boxes in the living room and kitchen.  I'll believe it when they are gone." - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_6917.jpg

2 hours ago, mlooney said:

"I'll let The Human use the flashy thing this morning, but I'll make it hard for him to get to his mug of boring tea.  Seems like a good trade off" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_6920.jpg

Ah yam in Teems meets wit mah freens.

57 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Ah yam in Teems meets wit mah freens.

??? 
Explorer, other than not knowing what a camera is, and, for that matter my name, doesn't speak LoLcat most of the time.   

33 minutes ago, mlooney said:

??? 
Explorer, other than not knowing what a camera is, and, for that matter my name, doesn't speak LoLcat most of the time.   

Of course she knows. A camera is that annoying flashy thing. Your name is 'Come here, feed me, keep me warm.'

She speaks LoLcat at a very quietly, but you can tell what she's saying by her body language in her environment.

35 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

She speaks LoLcat at a very quietly, but you can tell what she's saying by her body language in her environment.

Are you sure?

The LOLCat linguistic community seems to have grown quiet since a religious movement began to dominate the conversation

1 hour ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Are you sure?

The LOLCat linguistic community seems to have grown quiet since a religious movement began to dominate the conversation

I had no idea that was a thing.

1 hour ago, ijuin said:

I believe that it started with the attempt to translate the Bible into LOLCat speak.

The LoLcat bible project is dead.  The web site is gone and the only way you can get anything is via the wayback machine.  There does seem to be a dead tree version however.

4 minutes ago, ijuin said:

It’s gone, but it’s the earliest major intersection of LOLCats and real world religion that I know of.

Y'all are saying it's gone, but Google found quite a bit, including a pdf version for the morbidly curious. ... which killed the LoLcat, so proceed at your own risk.

I would say something about yet another freaky religious thing, but in the grand scheme, this is but a speed bump, and actually a tad clever. Knock yourselves out, you crazy kids!

Now where did I put the brain bleach ...

38 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

She looks like she's getting ready to cat-apult.

She did start a bolt around the house less than a minute after I took that picture.