• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Cats, Dogs, Other pets.

"I saw something over there.  I'll stare at it until I freak The Human out enough that he gets ups and looks for it.." - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_6929.jpg

26 minutes ago, ijuin said:

Better that she has a favorite place to scratch than that she scratch all over the place and mess up everything.

Back in the old house the only thing would scratch was that book and some times the right hand arm rest on the overstuffed chair.  The book is just this side of recycle bait and the chair is old enough that I've give thought to tossing it out.  I can live with her scratching those 2.

"I'm gonna sit here for a while, the take off like crazy.  Then go eat something.  Not sure what I'm going to do after I eat and run, but the smart money is on a nap" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_6935.jpg

"The Human need to finish the bookcase and get rid of the book box.  Then he needs to get rid of the empty boxes, but leave me one or two.  In each room" - Explorer the Cat. (edited)

dsc_6956.jpg

23 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Are cats ever truly happy?

Is there even a time when they are less grumpy?

Explorer seems to be happy a lot, just not when I have the camera out.  She really doesn't like the thing.

"The Human thought he moved the box that let me get up here away.  I can still jump up to the top of the bookcase with out it.  I'm a jumping fool!" - Explorer the Cat.
dsc_6961.jpg