• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Cats, Dogs, Other pets.

"What do you mean I'm the way?  You can see the screens and use the noisy thing.  I don't know what you are talking about when you say I'm in the way of the mouse.  What mouse?  Butt warmers have mice?  Who knew?" - Explorer the Cat.
dsc_7123.jpg

35 minutes ago, ijuin said:

My cat sometimes tries to nom my computer mice, and I have to remind him that they are not that kind of mouse.

Explorer some times bats at a them, but since I only use wireless mice she really doesn't have any thing to nom on.

Explorer loves her some boxes.  However in the new place, due to there not being a single box per room and most of the other ones being stacked on top of each other, she hasn't been as box sitting as much.  She does like sitting on top of one box in the living room.

Not surprising that you read Two Lumps.

(I stopped reading it when the real titular cats died and the cartoon critters, IMHO, turned from cats into tiny humans in cat suits.)

26 minutes ago, Don Edwards said:

(I stopped reading it when the real titular cats died and the cartoon critters, IMHO, turned from cats into tiny humans in cat suits.)

Yeah, there was a real shift after they died.  Grant has had some other weird comics, but this is the longest lasting one of his.

So a friend of my Mom's found a stray kitten but couldn't take him in because someone in the house is allergic. We offered to foster him until we could find him a home, keeping in mind that I wouldn't mind our home being his home. But when my brother came home and saw the kitten, he basically called dibs. So... Meet Midnight.

large.Midnight.jpg.4087e050bfaf576a3c89d

(also official Zorua fingers reveal)

We think he's about a month to five weeks old and possibly self-weaned. We need to get him a bright reflective kitten harness because his fur is basically pitch black and blends in with the darkness. We also probably need to take him to the vet soon-ish. He is currently sprawled out on my lap as I type this.

(discarded name suggestions: Chat Noir, Adrien, Bagheera, Ghira, Grue, Brian)

Aww, such a li’l cutie! I agree about putting a reflective collar or harness on him—black cats are notoriously invisible in the dark, and you don’t want some car running him over due to failing to see him.

14 hours ago, Zorua said:

(discarded name suggestions: Chat Noir, Adrien, Bagheera, Ghira, Grue, Brian)

Noi (no 'R'), Toast, Stealth Cat, Charcoal, Briquette, Lucky

24 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Got to make sure they are all in working order.

True.  She gets quite cross if one of her napping places is out of order.  The Box being high on the list of things that needs to be on the chair and upright At All Times.