• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Cats, Dogs, Other pets.

"The Human seems bent on getting a flash of me this morning.  Not really all that happy about it." - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7580.jpg

"Look, I'm out of the way.  You would think that would make you happy, but you still get out the flashy thing."- Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7585.jpg

6 minutes ago, mlooney said:

"Drink your boring tea and let's go back to bed.  It's too early to really be up now" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7592.jpg

Greetings, fellow insomniac. She's right, you know.

Part of the reason why I'm up this morning is my left arm hurts.  I'm hoping it's just slept on it wrong, but if it doesn't get better by morning I'm off the the ER.

"Get up and get your tea.  I want to bounce along in front of you and I really can do that while you are sitting down." - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7597.jpg

"I'm going to stare up there for minute or two.  Long enough to freak out The Human who can't see It." - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7601.jpg

"Can't be in the way, you haven't finished making tea.  Don't worry, I'm not staying here very long.  Got to run around the house for a while." - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7602.jpg

"Why you up so early this morning?  And why is it so warm?" - Explorer the Cat.

"Because the air conditioning is not working, for both questions"  - The Human

dsc_7615.jpg

On 5/8/2022 at 9:22 AM, mlooney said:

"I'm going to stare up there for minute or two.  Long enough to freak out The Human who can't see It." - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7601.jpg

"Tanks for the memories ..."

"You didn't make the bed when you first got up.  Too bad. You can wait a bit, until I decide to get off of it." - Explorer the Cat.
dsc_7622.jpg

"So you finally made the bed.  Glad for you.  Still going to hang out here for a few hours.  Then I'll help you with the butt warmer." - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7634.jpg

"I've plotted out the day.  Gonna take a nap for a while, then maybe get up this afternoon and help the human do things." - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7636.jpg

"I'm up and moving, at least for a while.  Might hang out near an air vent for a while.  Might get on the desk to help The Human do things." - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7637.jpg

"Why are we up at this hour?  At least I'm out of the way of your boring tea.  You normally make the good mint tea when you get up in the middle of the night.  Why not today?" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7639.jpg

"Don't know how many times we have to go over this, I'm not in the way until the tea is done.  Not done, not in the way, simple" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7640.jpg