• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Cats, Dogs, Other pets.

"In the lap now.  The Human can wait a few even if the tea kettle is making "it's done" noises.  Boring tea anyway."

dsc_7649.jpg

"Let's do something!  Go to the kitchen I'll bounce along with you!  It's morning and you slept too long!" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7652.jpg

"You're up early again.  Staying up or what?  I notice you are making good tea, so I'm glad there." - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7655.jpg

1 hour ago, ProfessorTomoe said:

How do you get the tea down to a temperature she can handle with her "cat's tongue?"

I drink peppermint tea a bit cooler than I drink black tea.  And TBH, I let black tea cool because I don't drink it fast enough most days.  Getting better at that.

"Not in the way.  In fact if you wait a few I'll get off the desk altogether.  Would get off faster if you got The Dot out.  Just saying" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7665.jpg

"You didn't make the bed.  You can wait until mid afternoon, or even right before you go to bed, depending on how I'm feeling" - Explorer the Cat

dsc_7667.jpg

"Not in the way, I'll move in few.  Going to hang out on The Box for a while.  And, no, you can't flash me when I'm there.  Sorry, not sorry" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7689.jpg

"OK, I get it.  You don't want me in the way. No need to get the flashy thing out.  Really, I was going to stop being in the way 'soon'.  Honest"  - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_7699.jpg