• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Cats, Dogs, Other pets.

1 hour ago, mlooney said:

"Yay!  The Human is up!  I has a happy!" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_8075.jpg

Are you sure that's what she's saying? Her face looks like, "I need to devour your soul. I hope you don't mind. (Just kidding. I'm a cat. I don't care if you mind. In fact, I take pleasure in it. The world around me is cat toys.)"

She was making her happy noise when I took that shot.  I'm not sure why she was so talkative this morning, but she was, for a while, extra cuddly.  Then she went back to the top of the bookcase.

8 hours ago, mlooney said:

She was making her happy noise when I took that shot.  I'm not sure why she was so talkative this morning, but she was, for a while, extra cuddly.  Then she went back to the top of the bookcase.

Reaction options needs a thumbs up.

"Gonna get in The Human's lap for a bit.  At least until the tea is made, then I'll get on the desk." - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_8080.jpg

"I got off the desk so you could put the tea mug there.  Why you bother me?  I was napping.  At least the flashy thing didn't flash, just made noises, so there is that" - Explorer the Cat

dsc_8081.jpg

4 hours ago, mlooney said:

"I got off the desk so you could put the tea mug there.  Why you bother me?  I was napping.  At least the flashy thing didn't flash, just made noises, so there is that" - Explorer the Cat

dsc_8081.jpg

Ah on the Ill-U-Statred N-Cly-Clops Feeties of Mitilary Hevicels! Now I are one two! Anm gonna bee a four feeted ambush moustatrophy! Mark 1. That's FFFAMM1 to you non-milliary peepls (the x-ray F is fer feline, 'caus Ahm feline fine).

Cat subtitles: Mrrow, mrrrrrowr, Mrow.

I've seen how Cats toy with their prey

I fear for all life on Earth if Cats were actually put in charge of the military

The rest of you should be grateful Ancient Egypt never developed gunpowder, flying machines, motor vehicles, and nuclear weapons

Of course, once the cats figured out how to make the Sahara expand on its own, their other military objectives became secondary

(Yes, the Sahara has been expanding for millennia.  Who did you think had the idea for an eternally expanding sand box that never needed to be emptied?)