• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Cats, Dogs, Other pets.

Quite a show from the non human members of the Royal Family at the Queen's funeral.  

Corgies looking up to the guard holding their leash as the procession passed.  

Her pony tapping its hoof when it saw the hearse.  (And can you order a vehicle like that from your local Jaguar-Land Rover dealer?)  

And the beekeeper formally informing the Royal hives of the Queen's passing.

It being a mimic might explain why some of the boxes in the house seem to move around a bit.  Or it could be that Explorer shoves them around at night.  Could go either way.

"The Human doesn't want m stepping on this little butt warmer.  Says the 'Windows' doesn't like random key presses.  Don't know what he's talking about they windows aren't any where near here" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_8283.jpg

She lurks about one day in 3.  Of course she normally starts out by getting on the desk, then going to the table.  Today she went straight to the table.