• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Cats, Dogs, Other pets.

5 hours ago, mlooney said:

"This box is full of stuffs.  Even though I fit, I'm not so sure I want to sits" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_8718.jpg

Is that Cat5 cable?

"You didn't make the bed this morning even though you have an alarm set to remind you to do just that.  Too bad, you can wait until I get off the bed.  How does middle of the afternoon strike you?" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_8723.jpg

16 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

No coffee, still wired!

Given that there is no coffee in this house, it should be "no tea, still wired".

2 hours ago, mlooney said:

Given that there is no coffee in this house, it should be "no tea, still wired".

If there is no coffee in the house, then clearly, she had no coffee. She might have sampled your tea.

4 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

If there is no coffee in the house, then clearly, she had no coffee. She might have sampled your tea.

She only samples the mint tea, of which only one version has any caffeine in it.

19 hours ago, mlooney said:

She only samples the mint tea, of which only one version has any caffeine in it.

So is that one version the only interesting tea? Or does she like several of the mint teas?

35 minutes ago, Don Edwards said:

So is that one version the only interesting tea? Or does she like several of the mint teas?

She likes any tea with mint in it.  "Perfect Mint", by Bigelow is the one one with black tea mixed in with the mint.  The other are caffeine free.