• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Cats, Dogs, Other pets.

"Gonna hang out here for just a bit, then go get a bite to eat.  The Human hasn't started tea yet so I should be able to get on the desk with little problems for a while" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_8750.jpg

I told my wife as she came out of the foster cat's room a few minutes ago that she's needed down at the Dallas Zoo for her Trap-Neuter-Return trapping skills, and that she'd better bring her large drop trap since Dallas SWAT is on the scene. She gave me a sparkled look and said, "Why!?!?!?"

I told her a Clouded Leopard had escaped its enclosure (true statement).

She gave me a crestfallen, "Yeah, right," and stalked off.

I kind of doubt if her large drop trap is big enough. That cat might weigh 50 pounds.

Her knowledge of where cats that aren't panthers are likely to hide, though, might actually be useful - if they don't already have someone with that knowledge on hand.

6 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Don't get too attached to the plan.

You never know when some red dot pouncing may be required.

The Human hasn't gotten the red dot out in a while.  

So far Explorer hasn't paid much attention to mice.  I'm fairly sure I had mice in my old house, but Explorer never seemed to want to chase after them.

My house unfortunately has rats, but my cats are very good at tracking and capturing them—they kill 2-3 per week that I know of, and probably additional ones that I never discover because they tend to eat the whole thing bones and all.

4 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

De liberian sed aye kant com bak. Herz meen!

Explorer only claws one book, a rather thick book about aircraft that has lost it's covers.  I would have tossed it during my last move other than the fact that I don't want Explorer finding other things to claw up.