• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Cats, Dogs, Other pets.

"The Human is still feeling bad. In just a few minutes I'll come up to be by his head." Explorer the Cat"The Human is still feeling bad. In just a few minutes I'll come up to be by his head." Explorer the Cat

IMG_20230226_0814422.jpg

"Planing the day. Other than napping later, I've got no clue what I'm going to do.  I've eaten already, so that's out for a while.  Might help The Human on the desk, don't know" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_8991.jpg

1 hour ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Looks like she is wrecking the place.

Nope.  The Human is a slob and hasn't done a clean up in a while.

"Don't know why you are talking to me about being in the way.  The tea water is still coming to a boil and you have brew time after that.  So you don't need this spot for at least 6 minutes.  Chill already" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_9007.jpg

"Not sure what I''m going to do today.  I know that eating and napping are high on the list of things that I want to do.  Might help The Human on the desk later" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_9009.jpg

1 hour ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Whatever happened to the Red Dwarf?

Most common type of star in the universe.  

I may have been reading system creation rules for Traveller to much of late.