• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Cats, Dogs, Other pets.

Just now, Darth Fluffy said:

I think she sees the phone and thinks, "Really? gain with the flashy thing?"

Maybe it has the same effect as the one on Men In Black, and it's always a new experience.

It's a real DSLR camera, but yeah, she's a bit hard to photograph in the morning most mornings.

1 minute ago, mlooney said:

It's a real DSLR camera, but yeah, she's a bit hard to photograph in the morning most mornings.

I miss my old film based SLR. Would be nearly useless today, though. You have to be really into film to bother.

"You are still making tea, can't be in the way yet.  Don't know why we keep needing to have this conversation about 'being in the way' when it's clear I'm not" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_9055.jpg

"Still thinking about what to do.  Eat breakfast, hang out with The Human, then nap is sorta what I have planned.  Might stare out the kitchen window for awhile." - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_9073.jpg

4 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

I like your cat's weekend schedule.

That's not just her weekend schedule.  Of course with me being home 6 3/4 days a week (only leave for D&D game and food shopping) there isn't much to tell a weekend from a workweek schedule.

It's her normal afternoon/early evening place to hang out.  Stays there for 2-3 hours, then goes off to hang out in a box for a couple hours, then gets back on the bed and sleeps between my knees for the rest of the night.

By cutting and pasting in the HTML from an image that works I've managed to figure out a way to show my daily Explorer the Cat photo.  This is a pain in the butt and I hope this is a temporary thing.