• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Cats, Dogs, Other pets.

1 hour ago, mlooney said:

Explorer still hasn't urinated so they are still watching her.  Right now they are saying it's probably due to being nervous about not being at home, so they aren't worried right now.  They might not be nervous, but I am.  I hope she pees soon and can come home.

Hope so, too. I'm sure the separation is stressing her out. What are they testing her for?

Still waiting on Explorer to urinate.  The vet is going to check her bladder when she gets back from lunch.  I am officially worried now.

2 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Hope so, too. I'm sure the separation is stressing her out. What are they testing her for?

She had a UTI and crystals in her urinary tract.  She got antibiotics and has been on special food for the last 6 weeks, so this should have been a normal follow up.

Giving Explorer meds twice a day for the next week is going to be hard.  Just gave her one of the 2 she's supposed to have.  She's hiding now and I still need to give her the other one.  

This is going to be fun. /s

3 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Poor little kitty.

She really doesn't like taking meds.  She currently sleeping off the effects of the pain meds.  Or she's just taking a nap, could go either way.

17 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Fortunately, your kitty does not have the laser death glare option installed. 

She alternating between hiding and loving everything right now.  This is taken about 10 minutes after the 1st photo:

Picture%202023-04-28%2008-32-30.png

"The Human did the squirt in my mouth thing again.  I really don't like that.  Starting to feel a bit woozy, might get on The Human and love on him in a few" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_9207.jpg

4 hours ago, mlooney said:

Either I'm getting better at catching Explorer when it's time to give her her meds or she is getting slower.

...or she's not really running away from you...she's just playing hard to get.

"The Human isn't trying to grab me this morning.  Maybe he's done with doing that.  Still gonna be on my toes in case he does try to grab me!" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_9216.jpg