• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Cats, Dogs, Other pets.

"Not sure what I'm gonna do this morning.  Take it as it comes I guess.  Already ate some and it way to early to think about going to take a nap.  I'll help The Human on the desk for a while."  - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_9252.jpg

Explorer generally doesn't start napping until 9-10 in the morning.   That's just a general rule, but seem to be the case.

"The Human made the bed this morning.  Still gonna lay on it and nap, even if it's the lumpy blanket" - Explorer the Cat.

"Explorer doesn't normally like the weighted blanket" - The Human

dsc_9275.jpg

Explorer just caught a mouse.  I didn't know I had any.  She was most put out when I took it from her and flushed it down the toilet.

1 hour ago, Darth Fluffy said:

She seems to like that perch, that's the second photo you've had of her on that.

It's her number one place to hang out during the morning of late.

43 minutes ago, mlooney said:

Explorer just caught a mouse.  I didn't know I had any.  She was most put out when I took it from her and flushed it down the toilet.

Eww, careful—those can clog up your toilet.

"I don't like the noise out side.  But it's not scary like the one a few days ago" - Explorer the Cat.

"Lawn work vs firetruck.  She really didn't like the firetruck, but seem to just be jumpy about the law work " - The Human

dsc_9281.jpg

"Gonna do some running.  Then get on the desk.  I've already eaten and it's a little too soon to nap" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_9297.jpg