• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Cats, Dogs, Other pets.

39 minutes ago, ijuin said:

Hmm, you know, it’s been a while since we’ve heard about the cats at Prof. Tomoe’s place. How goes it with them?

One of them sadly passed away a few months ago, I think they still have one.  Plus of course the ferals that Mrs. Prof keeps happy.

10 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Meep?

I didn't know Explorer was related to Beaker.

On her father side.  Distant relatives.  This is based on some of the noises she makes while attacking the bed.

5 hours ago, mlooney said:

On her father side.  Distant relatives.  This is based on some of the noises she makes while attacking the bed.

I bet the bed usually wins...

Lovely little psycho beast. As sensitive as cats are about their own feet, they have no concept of the big monkey that feeds me might not want me go nuts on his.

Maybe she's defending you from your own foot? They don't seem to do it unless they know and trust you.

1 hour ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Lovely little psycho beast. As sensitive as cats are about their own feet, they have no concept of the big monkey that feeds me might not want me go nuts on his.

Maybe she's defending you from your own foot? They don't seem to do it unless they know and trust you.

Well, to be fair, I was sorta pushing her with my foot.  Playing with her, so I'm not surprised she "attacked" my foot.  No claws, so I know she wasn't serious about it.