• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Cats, Dogs, Other pets.

3 hours ago, ijuin said:

Episcopal cats?

"ECWP grew out of a daily posting of the grievances and problems of my three cats on Instagram (episcopalcatproblems) and several other Episcopal humor groups Our purpose is to have fun, meet new people, and laugh. Those of all faiths or no faith at all are welcome here. If you want a more private area to play in, please check out Cats with Episcopal Problems. If you want to join both groups, we're OK with that."

2 hours ago, mlooney said:

"ECWP grew out of a daily posting of the grievances and problems of my three cats on Instagram (episcopalcatproblems) and several other Episcopal humor groups Our purpose is to have fun, meet new people, and laugh. Those of all faiths or no faith at all are welcome here. If you want a more private area to play in, please check out Cats with Episcopal Problems. If you want to join both groups, we're OK with that."

That boggles my mind. Thank you,, sir, I am not boggled often enough. I did not realize that cats espoused any religion other than worship of cats. Then to gather enough people to have a group to discuss them (although, a group can be pretty small). The kicker is 'groups'. Plural. What? Really? There's enough activity in the discussion of religiously affiliated felines to warrant multiple groups?

Religiously aligned kitties explains a lot of seemingly arbitrary cat behavior. You may be on to something. I'm going to have to give this some though. Make that 'thought', I have no intention of doing this sober.

2 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

The kicker is 'groups'. Plural. What? Really? There's enough activity in the discussion of religiously affiliated felines to warrant multiple groups?

There are only 2 cat related Episcopal Facebook groups.  There are several Episcopal humor groups of varying amount of up tightness.

1 minute ago, mlooney said:

There are only 2 cat related Episcopal Facebook groups.  There are several Episcopal humor groups of varying amount of up tightness.

How do you check the cat to see if it is Episcopalian? Do you need a vet to do it?

South Park edujmacated me that the first Pope was a rabbit, so I guess it's possible.

You, too, can join the Hare Club for Men and spread the word through their song of praise.

"The Human seems a bit upset.  He doesn't know for sure if I knocked the glasses off the desk or not.  He found the lens after only a few minutes crawling around.  He needs to keep his glasses in the glasses case when he's not wearing them" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_9412.jpg 

"Not sure why I have to keep telling you this, but I'm not in the way here until after the tea is made.  The water hasn't even come to a boil yet.  Also thanks for not flashing lights in my eyes this morning" - Explorer the Cat.

dsc_9416.jpg

1 hour ago, The Old Hack said:

Explorer the Cat, fighting the Foot Clan!

Is the foot clan the TMNT one or is that the DC universe thing?  Either way I don't think I qualify for entrance.

14 hours ago, mlooney said:

Is the foot clan the TMNT one or is that the DC universe thing?  Either way I don't think I qualify for entrance.

That's all right. As long as Explorer thinks you do, he will keep fighting the Foot.

6 hours ago, The Old Hack said:

That's all right. As long as Explorer thinks you do, he will keep fighting the Foot.

She only attacks my feet one or two times a month.

Just now, Darth Fluffy said:

The third one up, she looks like she had too much coffee.

She doesn't drink coffee, mainly because I don't.  She really doesn't drink or eat any human food other than mint tea.  She doesn't even like wet cat food.  Eats kibble and that's about it.